One A Day Women's Prenatal 1

One A Day Women's Prenatal 1

Did this give anyone else headaches?
¿si me las recomiendan?
Será bueno estas pastillas?
Start your review of One A Day Women's Prenatal 1!
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
2,451 reviews
One A Day Women's Prenatal 1 uploaded by Faith D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The actual prenatal vitamin is one of the best i found but I had hg while pregnant so I stayed really sick regardless but my baby was born very healthy and really smart baby he’s my miracle. Think these helped tremendously with his health were I couldn’t eat.
Rachel L.
Trenton, OH
Everyone told me that while taking prenatals, I would become very sick and wouldn't be able to take them. A lot of people said that I would have to break up the folic acid and iron intake between the times of day to not get sick. Before taking prenatals, right after I found out I was pregnant, I would feel extremely sick at night. Once I started taking my prenatals, which I take at night, I no longer felt so sick. I bought these at Kroger on sale for $13.99. To me, its pricier then the other brands like the gummies or generic brands, but after comparing the amounts of vitamins to other prenatals, this is definitely worth the buy. I love that it contains folic acid and Omega fatty acids. These are both essential to the baby's development and it all comes in one pill! And the pill has no taste or after taste which is a huge plus!
Kasey B.
A great vitamin, doesn’t leave me nauseous or feeling bad. I will buy again. A little pricy but it’s a good buy.
Roxany M.
Phoenix, AZ
I’m taking this prenatal, and I feel good with it. I take it every day and my OB says that it’s the best! I only try this because it’s my first pregnancy, and I don’t have nothing wrong with it!!
Jairo S.
One A Day Women's Prenatal 1 uploaded by Jairo S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I think that theses vitamins are good for my wife. She used for my two baby’s. Good and price a little high. The vitamins so good. My expectations excellent with this product and we will buy again. Yes.
Josiani S.
Massachussets
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for the moment of my pregnancy a year ago, I felt super good and willing. I took prenatal care until the fourth month because I had a lot of nausea and vomiting until the end of the pregnancy, the one I couldn't keep in the body. But it was enough for my baby's training that came beautiful and full of health. I used, approve and super recommend!One A Day Women's Prenatal 1
Ayeh H.
San Antonio, TX
These are good prenatal vitamins! Took them when I was pregnant and helped me feel less nauseous. Provided me with all the vitamins I needed. Helps you get all the nutrients you ever need and helps protect the baby. Highly recommend it
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
This product has everything you need while pregnant in the most boring form ever. Even the packaging is boring. I was so nauseous with my pregnancies that I couldn’t swallow my prenatal without instantly gagging. This product did not help that issue. I finally switched to a chewable and did much better.
Suzan A.
Mesa, AZ
This was my go to multi vitamin when I was pregnant. My vitamin levels were all great through out my pregnancy so it definitely did the job. It is a big pill to swallow and that was honestly my only complaint about the vitamins.
Missy E.
Odessa, TX
It gave me the extra nutrients to give me energy to get things I needed to get done throughout the day