One A Day® Women's Prenatal uploaded by Candice H.

BY ONE A DAY #7 in Prenatal Supplements

If you’re pregnant or thinking about becoming pregnant, you’ll want to give your baby a great start. One thing you can do is to take One A Day® Women's Prenatal — a complete multivitamin that provides nutritional support in a two-pill formula with Omega-3 DHA and high levels of nutrients like folic acidironand calcium. It’s designed specifically for women before, during, and after pregnancy.*

Directions:

Adults: One tablet daily, with food.

Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Ascorbic Acid, dl-AlphaTocopheryl Acetate; Less than 2% of: Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Croscarmellose Sodium, Cupric Oxide, Cyanocobalamin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, FD&C Red #40 Dye, FD&C Red #40 Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Lake, Folic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Niacinamide, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Titanium Dioxide (color), Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Oxide.

Warning:

Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately

• Are these any good ? To try to get pregnant? 3 Answers
  • These are pricy. With the money to buy these rather than ...4 Answers
  • Would these prenatals help with nausea? I herd if you tak...8 Answers
Megan S.
I have taken these through breastfeeding and now while preparing to have another kid. I like that this is two separate manageable sized pills instead of the horse pill I had been taking. I also love that the DHA pill doesn't taste fishy like the last DHA pill I took did. These do the job.
Jeannie R.
Lowell
This is the first prenatal I started taking & it worked well for months! I decided to try Honest and definitely like this one better. My only con is the price. I started taking Trader Joe's Prenatal Vitamins for half the price & I feel like I'm getting all the same benefits!
Amber W.
S Salt Lake, UT
The vitamins taste like dog food and were very large which made them difficult to get down, especially during the first trimester. I don't like that I had to take two supplements, especially because a good gummy will have DHA included. Overall I would not recommend nor use again
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Me encantan estas tabletas me las recomendó mi ginecólogo, aún no estoy embarazada pero el
Doctor me dijo que las tomara antes para fortalecer mi utero y la verdad me siento muy bien ya que tienen todas las vitaminas que nesecito las
Compre en Walmart por 17 dlls
Thalia S.
Really good prenatal to take when you are just finding out that you are pregnant. It will feed your baby what it needs until you get checked at the doctor. I just don't do good with DHA from fish oil.
Stephanie B.
This will always be my favorite choice in PRENATAL!!! Other brands of prenatal made me have morning sickness and I just couldn't keep anything down. I noticed I started feeling better with these as soon as I took them and I loved the ingredients; the brand I was taking before this one didn't have enough of what my baby and I needed.
Mandi C.
Crown Point, IN
I started this product and at first it worked great... or so I thought. I was able to get this product as sams club for a good price, and it had a lot of pills in it. I had to discontinue using the product because it wasn’t giving me everything I needed :( I was having very terrible morning sickness!
Chelsea G.
Skiatook
these are my all time favorite prenatal vitamins, they make my skin super smooth and my hair and nails grow. I have tried other types of vitamins but these are definitely the best so far. I was very impressed and i will continue to use these. They also have no taste and are not hard to take.
Lex 🌹.
This is my first pregnancy and I decided to switch to these simply because they offered way more vitamins that I needed in my diet than the ones my doctor prescribed to me. These are pretty pricey but it’s worth it in the end and I want the best for my child. They are also good to take after pregnancy and before so that’s also a plus. Overall I enjoy them and would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Jenna C.
Schenectady
I’m 37 weeks pregnant and have been taking these the whole time. I think they’re okay, they are affordable and don’t make me sick to my stomach. No complaints here!
stacy c.
Victorville, CA
Would these prenatals help with nausea? I herd if you take your prenatals it can help with nausea. Im looking for some to make me feel better
Rhia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are pricy. With the money to buy these rather than a cheaper brand?
Jackie M.
Athens
Are these any good ? To try to get pregnant?
Keiko C.
Belton, TX
Do taking these prenatal vitamins make you feel nauseous at all? I've tried some others, but they made me sick.
Renee M.
Dyersville, IA
What prenatal do you think compares to this?