BY ONE A DAY #17 in Vitamins & Supplements

• Okay so I have low iron and I really don't like the after taste i...2 Answers
  • What are the benefits of one a day Vitamins?3 Answers
  • do you feel better after taking these? have you noticed any diffe...3 Answers
One A Day Women's Multivitamin
  • "My OB/GYN suggested I started taking these to keep my body healthy - and to make sure I'm getting the folic acid I need in case of a surprise pregnancy." in 9 reviews
  • "I haven't gotten sick in SUCH a long time and I swear it's because I started taking these vitamins." in 7 reviews
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I guess I'm one of the Negative Nancy's when it comes to these vitamins. I just don't understand what they help me with. My bottle says, right on the front, that it helps with "Healthy Hair, Smooth Skin and Strong Nails". My nails are anything but strong, and I've been taking these vitamins for 2 months now. I figured that was plenty of time to notice if something was working or not, but heck.. I could be wrong. My skin also has absolutely no noticable difference. Like I said, I don't see the affects of this vitamin in any way. Could just be me, though! I just don't see the point of taking them anymore. I may give it 2 more months, and that will make it a total of 4 months taking them, and that should definitely be plenty of time to tell if a product is working or not.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I love One A Day Women's Multivitamins they are wonderful and have helped boost my immune system, I don't get sick nearly as much since I started taking them. They are very affordable and you can find them at about any drug store or Walmart. I swear by them!
Georgia O.
I get sick so easily so it's so nice to have a daily vitamin that keeps me healthy. I even noticed that I don't get as sick as often whenever I'm taking these vitamins! Great product and lots of vitamins in one bottle
Katie H.
Springboro, OH
I’ve been taking these every day for years. The only times I’ve not been using this specific vitamin is when I was pregnant and taking a prenatal vitamin. Sometimes I get the Meijer generic if this and both are good.
Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a good multivitamin it’s had many nutrients and vitamins to help make sure I’m getting all that I need, and only having to take one pill a day is great for those who hate remembering 10 different vitamins
Zoe G.
Rosedale
These are affordable and I remember to take them every morning. It’s covers all the vitamins I need in just one pill. Makes it a lot easier then having 50 different pills to take. They stay good in the bottle.
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchased he one a day gummies. They tasted amazing but I didn’t really bot de a difference in my self. Also the packaging says one a day but in the instructions it says you’re suppose to take 2 a day.
Raegan R.
Fort Rucker, AL
When I take these vitamins I feel more energized and they don’t hurt my stomach. I feel that the price fits the value of the product and they are reasonable. I usually buy them at Wal mart or the commissary on our Military base.
Alyssa A.
Rosharon, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
These vitamins are great. My doctor told me I needed to start drinking multivitamins and this is the one she recommended. They are really inexpensive especially for a big bottle. I am definitely going to keep using this brand.
Susan C.
I take these daily. They are slightly large but they seem to get the job done. They font leave a nasty taste behind or anything like that. And it's only one pill a day.
Regina D.
Wilmington, DE
Is it important to eat a meal before taking this vitamin?
Isabell B.
Boise, ID
Are these pills hard to swallow??
Nikki M.
Do these vitamins contain caffeine?
Stephanie L.
Washington, DC
Are the vitamins easy to swallow? Do they come in a gummy version for those of us who don't like to swallow big pills?
Melissa S.
Denton, TX
It is just an everyday vitamin?