One A Day® Women's Gummies

Finally theres a complete multivitamin designed for women that comes in a fun-to-take gummy. One A Day Womens Multivitamin Gummies provides women with nutritional support their bodies may need like Vitamin D and Calcium which help address health concerns important to women like bone health.

When do you usually take them?
Does it have a pleasant or weird aftertaste?
Start your review of One A Day® Women's Gummies!
How would you rate this product?
Kim W.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Target
I’m all about getting my vitamin D because I’m a vegan. However, I really wish that these didn’t have gelatin in them. Not enough gummy‘s are made for a plant-based diet. And I can take capsules etc. but I would much prefer to have a chewy bite.
Jessica F.
Boston, MA
One A Day® Women's Gummies uploaded by Jessica F.
Much better than some of the other gummies I’ve tried. Not sure if it’s me but I think the formula changed recently and they taste different
Jessica L.
Portsmouth, OH
I actually really like the vitamins in gummy form!! They have a pleasant taste with healthy benefits!! I had bought my four year old daughter gummy vitamins and decided to try the ones for adults!! I will continue to buy these because they are very convenient and it doesn’t feel as if I am taking them because I have to, it’s because I want to!!
Tia S.
Athol, MA
I don't always eat healthy so I feel better when I have my vitamins. Of course I don't like taking them so I buy the gummies. Taking the gummies everyday made it for me way easier to do and want to take them. I would recommend them to friends and buy them again.
Raquel B.
I’ve tried these and I love the taste but not convenience I’m getting what I need nutrition wise and find this to be a bit too sweet.
Rebecca R.
My daughters lock these vitamins . Both are in college and these keep them healthy and going with there busy schedules.
Kyla C.
Nashville, TN
1,412 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I really like the gummies version as it doesn’t bother my stomach like most vitamins do!
aamber U.
Las Vegas, NV
Honestly one a day womans gummys seem to do the job but I really dont like the gummy texture and the taste is very vitamin like and kind of gritty. I personally Will never buy these again in the future, but the regular ones may be a better option.
Amy O.
Rio Grande, NJ
I love one a day vitamins I also take the prenatal vitamins but these gummy’s have a great taste of fruity taste and you know I’m 40 now so I just want to keep healthy so I have so many different vitamins and different products to try in my cabinets and I try to buy something new all the time because I just want to have so many different ones to be able to test to see which one works best for me but this one I swear by
Kayla F.
Cape Coral, FL
So yummy! So, technically you’re supposed to take two a day, not one, but they’re delicious so they’re a nice treat. Hard to tell if they’re working, getting me the vitamins I need, but hopefully they are.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dantrell J.
Gonzales, LA
il y a 3 mois
Destiny M. il y a 3 mois
Yes I’ve been taking them for a while now and compared to others I’ve tried these are really good and they are yummy :)
Jess L.
Charlottetown , PE
Jennifer F.
il y a un an
One A Day® Women's Gummies ? Do you notice a difference? And, how long did it take for you to notice said difference?
Amanda O. il y a un an
I would say for myself I felt a difference about a month I noticed more energy noticed I’ve not been sick as often