HealthWellnessMultivitaminsOne A Day
Women’s Fruit Bites Multivitamin

One A Day Women’s Fruit Bites Multivitamin

One A Day Women’s Fruit Bites Multivitamin aren’t pills or gummies; instead, they’re bites made with REAL, FARM GROWN apples†. Multivitamins help maintain good health by providing key nutrients women’s bodies may need including those that support physical energy, immune and bone health.* And now, with One A Day Women’s Fruit Bites Multivitamin, you can get key nutrients your body may need in a wholesome new way. One serving (2 bites) has Vitamins A, D, E, niacin, B6, B12, biotin, iodine, and zinc without high fructose corn syrup, synthetic colors, gelatin, artificial sweeteners or flavors, or GMOs. One A Day Women’s Fruit Bites Multivitamin is also gluten-free and suitable for vegetarian lifestyles. † Apple puree concentrate †† With Vitamins B3, B6, B12 & Biotin to help convert food to fuel This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

What does it taste like?
I’ve been looking for a good vitamin. Does this one work? Is it worth it?
I was going to ask why they are in single use plastic packaging but I believe that is only for the free samples correct?
Start your review of One A Day Women’s Fruit Bites Multivitamin!
Ruth S.
Grand Prairie, TX
One A Day Women’s Fruit Bites Multivitamin uploaded by Ruth S.
First of all, these are delicious- I look forward to drinking my vitamins every day, twice a day. Thank you Influenster for sending these to me. Looking forward to purchasing these as as soon as I am done with the ones you guys sent me.
Аnna M.
Ball Ground, GA
One A Day Women’s Fruit Bites Multivitamin uploaded by Аnna M.
I have always liked OneADay brand for quality vitamins and now they’re launching a new multivitamin called “Fruit bites” which is made with real fruit. Natural ingredients and no artificial flavors. Very tasty and healthy.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
One A Day Women’s Fruit Bites Multivitamin uploaded by Brianna R.
I loved trying this dietary friendly, vegetarian, gluten-free multi vitamins in gummy form! They taste so delicious, you wouldn’t know the difference between a multivitamin and candy! It claims to have high nutrients and no high fructose corn syrup‘s which is rare to find an over-the-counter vitamins these days but I highly recommend giving product a try.
Keerthana A.
S Plainfield, NJ
One A Day Women’s Fruit Bites Multivitamin uploaded by Keerthana A.
Do you guys love love gummy vitamins?? If yes, then you should try these One A Day fruit bites! ⚡️ Women's One A Day Fruit Bites is a daily multivitamin that tastes like candy and it’s just what I need by the key nutrients to help me with my immune system and bone health and it is:⠀ ⠀ • Made with real fruit⠀ • No high fructose corn syrup⠀ • No synthetic colors⠀ • No gelatin⠀ • No artificial sweeteners or flavors⠀ • No GMOs ⚡️ This multivitamins helps your body in a new wholesome way.⠀ I actually look forward to taking my vitamins because of how yum these taste!⠀ ⚡️ Finding a good women’s vitamin is always good but to have one that can also double as a mini sweet bite is an extra plus! Check these fruit bites from One A Day!
Toni C.
Brooklyn, NY
One A Day Women’s Fruit Bites Multivitamin uploaded by Toni C.
One A Day Women’s Fruit Bites Multivitamin uploaded by Toni C.
I love gummy vitamins! So these are perfect! I'm gonna continue to use them. It's great to make sure we maintain our health through this trying time do I'd recommend these to everyone!!
Lauren G.
Scottsdale, AZ
One A Day Women’s Fruit Bites Multivitamin uploaded by Lauren G.
These are great tasting vitamins which is so important. They are made from great ingredients and I enjoy taking them each day! Love that they are made from real apples. Thanks Influenster for sending these to me! They have become a staple in my everyday routine.
Megan G.
Old Greenwich, CT
One A Day Women’s Fruit Bites Multivitamin uploaded by Megan G.
Tasty and packaged to throw into a bag for the woman on the good. Good apple flavor. Square shape so you feel like you’re eating “big girl” vitamins and not something that’s shaped for the appeal of a teenager. Love these!
Kaylee B.
MEDORA, IN
One A Day Women’s Fruit Bites Multivitamin uploaded by Kaylee B.
These tasted really good! Not chalky like some that i have tried! A little sticky when chewing.
Ashley C.
Boulder, CO
One A Day Women’s Fruit Bites Multivitamin uploaded by Ashley C.
I absolutely love the flavor of these gummies! Not to mention the added health benefits. I actually look forward to taking these everyday because they’re delish! I will be adding these to my daily routine!
Elizabeth C.
Claremont, CA
One A Day Women’s Fruit Bites Multivitamin uploaded by Elizabeth C.
Normally I’d take capsules supplements but this vitamin bites is a game changer! At first, honestly it felt weird for me. I’m not used to it. But after couple days taking this, i started to enjoy the flavor and the texture! And actually this is perfect for on the go! So easy and yummy! It made with real fruit so no need to worry about the artificial sweeteners. I don’t know how this product affected my health but this brand is famous and my husband also consumes one a day for a man. So I think this vitamin is actually work for the immune and bone health!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaytra M.
Bridgeville, DE
il y a 5 mois
Tati T. il y a 5 mois
They taste like dry fruits really good quality love them
T'Keyah H.
Milledgeville, GA
il y a 6 mois
One A Day Women’s Fruit Bites Multivitamin How are you liking this product and the taste?
Shannon J. il y a 6 mois
Love them! Taste is great. You can tell it’s not the fake gummy stuff. Just like fruit leather.