BY ONE A DAY #32 in Multivitamins

Exercise and a balanced diet contribute to a healthy metabolism. So does getting essential nutrients. One A Day® Women's Active Metabolism™ is a complete multivitamin specially formulated with ingredients to help support metabolism and help convert the food you eat into energy.

Directions:

Adults: One tablet daily, with food.

Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Caffeine, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Ferrous Fumarate, Guarana Seed Powder, Crospovidone; Less than 2% of: BetaCarotene, Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Chromium Chloride, Croscarmellose Sodium, Cupric Oxide, Cyanocobalamin, DCalcium Pantothenate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, FD&C Blue #1 Lake, FD&C Red #40 Lake, FD&C Yellow #5 (tartrazine) Lake, Folic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Manganese Sulfate, Niacinamide, Phytonadione, Polyethylene Glycol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Selenite, Stearic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Titanium Dioxide (color), Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Oxide.

One A Day® Women's Active Metabolism™
  • "Lots of weight loss/appetite suppressant pills do the same thing to me though, so I tend to just watch what I eat more and exercise instead of using supplements. " in 2 reviews
  • "They do seem to work a little better if you work out though." in 1 review
Jackie F.
San Francisco, CA
I have been using the vitamins for a few years and cannot last without them! They give me great added energy and I do notice that I am not snacking as much throughout the day. I highly recommend these for daily vitamins and have repurchased them multiple times.
Au N.
I started taking these vitamins a couple of months ago and I love them. I take them in the morning with breakfast and I have energy to last throughout the day (without coffee!). I'm an elementary teacher so I am on my feet all day, and I go to the gym several times a week.  I'm not sure if this actually boosts metabolism because I have not noticed a difference in my weight or appetite. This is the perfect supplement to give me the energy I need to make it through my long days.
Acacia V.
Columbia, SC
I really cannot go a day without taking these. Since I started I haven't needed to get any coffee and can make it through the day without getting sleepy. It definitely increases my metabolism as I am always hungry now and whenever I eat I get more energy. Will continue to buy and recommend to others. Also worth the price!
Keona C.
Not sure how to feel about this I am going to say they work but I just feel like I'm starving Everytime I take it not sure if this is normal or not. Thinking maybe my metabolism so active now that Everytime I eat it's burned right up and this is why I constantly feel hungry is anyone else experiencing this I know with vitamins so people have a loss of appetite but never heard of an increased appetite......
Courtney B.
Mulvane
I've been taking this vitamin for about 6 months now and I like them! They give me energy and I've noticed I'm not nearly as hungry. I find the price is very comparable to other multivitamins I've bought in the past.
Kayla H.
Chillicothe, Ohio
Not 100% sure this actually speeds up the metabolism but the caffeine in them really does give you a boost. In my experience, taking these also made me eat healthier and crave water. I also had to pee a lot without the extra water.
Mary A.
Women's One a Day Active is a product I've been using for about a year now and I can honestly say I am not disappointed. I take my One A Day in the morning after I've had breakfast, which is usually at the office, and within the half hour I feel a spark of energy overcome me that lasts the whole day!

After work I go to the gym 4x/week and this definitely gets me through my intense workouts of spin, total body conditioning, and now I'm going to start on the Insanity workout.

I recommend every active woman take these, I promise they will work wonders for you everyday!
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I have taken this off and on for years when I am doing Weight Watchers and it really does help me! In fact, I need to pick up another bottle. I've heard of others saying it makes them feel sick or dizzy, but I've never noticed that myself, and I am actually very sensitive to energy type pills. I always take this and eat about 15-30 minutes after...giving time for all of my medications to start working in my system first then I eat. I suppose if I waited longer I would feel those affects, but I know better than to do that. I can afford these, and they actually help me, in addition to providing a lot of the vitamins I need on a daily basis.
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
I tried these vitamins out and will not be repurchasing. I noticed no change in my weightloss efforts when taking these vitamins. The biggest problem is every morning I would take them, with food as recommended, and would have awful stomach ache. I tried without food and has worse stomach ache and nausea. I guess that is supposed to keep you from eating more? May work for others but wasn't for me.
Jessica M.
I always always keep these vitamins stocked in my cabinet! I take them every other day. They are usually the days I like to work out which is after work but these pills give me energy throughout the whole day. If you can take this pill with food because it will make you feel a little nauseous. But besides that I have nothing negative to say because it does what it says! Oh and take it as early in the morning as you can because if you try to take them late afternoon you will be up late! It also has caffeine.
Jasmina B.
Milwaukee, WI
Are these better than the multivitamins?
Jessica B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Did these really help increase your metabolism or was it just a regular vitamin?
Julie D.
Can you take it with protein shake?
Steph B.
Does anyone notice a difference with these? I took them for a month and didn't notice any changes.
Jessica C.