BY ONE A DAY VITACRAVES

Dietary Supplement Helps Convert Food to Fuel with High Levels of B Vitamins*br Official Sponsor of Major League Baseball Artificially Flavored Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. see more...

Marissa b.
Marissa b.
I bought this for my hubby when I realized that I was the only one taking vitamins when we went to bed. He told me he wanted the gummies because he hates the taste of the vitamins because they taste like chalk. So he's happy with these!
Kristie T.
Kristie T.
These are a must try for those men who want to take a daily supplement but don't like to swallow those large pills. My husband is one of those men and he says that they taste great.
amanda h.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
I bought these for my fiance to get him to start taking vitamins and he really likes them . he said they have a good taste that's why he doesn't mind taking them so if you are looking for a good vitamin for your man here u go
Delalia F.
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
Bought thi for my hubby and he love stjem, is not a vitamin/ supplements type of person lol but he loves his candies lol so i got him some of this and i know he take them daily. Best vitamins