BY ONE A DAY #16 in Immune Support

Immune health support that is soft and chewy. One A Day® VitaCraves®Gummies with Immunity Support* is a complete multivitamin formulated with key vitamins and minerals you may need to help support immune health.* Plus twice as much vitamin C as regular VitaCraves® Gummies. All this in an enjoyable gummy.

Directions:

Adults and children 4 years of age and older: Chew two gummies daily.

Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Gelatin, Water, Ascorbic Acid; Less Than 2% Of: Artificial Flavoring, Bees Wax, Carnauba Wax, Citric Acid, D-Biotin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Sodium Selenate, Vegetable Oil (Coconut or Palm), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E Acetate, Zinc Sulfate.

Contains: Wheat, Tree Nuts (coconut).

• Can I take the recommended two gunmies a day at the same ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristyn M.
Sandusky , OH
Great vitamins! Wish they just had more Zinc in them. They taste really good. I do recommend these because I get sick quite a bit, but since using these I have been feeling pretty good. Best vitamins I have taken yet! Only real con is the price.
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
If I’m going to take vitamins, I want them to be tasty and fun.. and that’s exactly what these are! I definitely have more energy and less colds than I did before I took these and that says a lot considering I’m working in a school.
Andjoua R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good to have and take to boost your immune system if your prone to catching colds etc. Good on a daily basis anyway to keep you healthy. They taste good, sort of like sour gummies to me
Carly E.
Liberty Twp, OH
I take these every night, I have never really taken vitamins before. I do think these are effective. I feel like I have been healthier and I definitely do not get sick as much as I have in the past. Overall, I’m satisfied with these and will keep buying them.
Amber R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was skeptical to try these at first because I wasn't sure if I would like the taste. But I am so glad I did, the taste is not bad at all. I was very pleasantly surprised. They taste very good, I actually look forward to taking my two vitamins every morning. I have trouble swallowing pills and do not like the chalky feel of other chewables so these are perfect for me. I have been taking them every morning for the past three months and have not gotten sick, even when everyone else in my house came down with a nasty flu!
Logann P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I am not a big vitamin taker but these have changed my mind. Although I do not care for the cherry flavor luckily the orange and blackberry gummies make up for it. They have a minor after taste but not so bad you don't want to take them again. They seem to work for me.
Sarah L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These vitamins taste so delicious! I am someone who has a hard time taking actual pills so these were a great option for me. A lot of health benefits in these and the 150 count goes for a decent price of $13 at Walmart. Will definitely be buying again!
jessica C.
New york, NY
I highly recommend these. The taste is great, and I love having the immunity support factor. Especially for living in the city. You can't really notice any change or feeling from the immunity, but the last time I ran out and hadn't repurchased I got sick for the first time in a while. So there definitely is a change in immunity while using these.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
The flavor is great and the gummies make it much more bearable to take vitamins daily. The only think I'm not crazy about is that these make me feel sick to my stomach. I've even tried taking them with food but that didn't help.
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
I love these chewy vitamins. The flavors are natural and the texture is very similar to a gummy bear. I take two every morning and it doubles as a snack. I recommend this highly.
Can I take the recommended two gunmies a day at the same time or do I take them at different times?