One A Day VitaCraves Gummies Complete Adult Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement uploaded by Lara R.

BY ONE A DAY VITACRAVES #93 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Adult Multivitamin Artificially Flavored Get the nutritional support you want in the gummy you crave. One A Day® VitaCraves™ Gummies is a complete multivitamin with 11 key nutrients to help support a healthy lifestyle including more† antioxidants than Vitafusion® Multivites™ which support your immunity.* All in a delicious, fun-to-take gummy. One A Day® VitaCraves™ Gummies is specially formulated to support:*. Immunity with more† of Vitamins A, C and E. The Conversion of Food to Energy with Vitamins B6 and B12, and Pantothenic Acid. see more...

• How long dose it take for these multi...Your body will absorb all that... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
  • "These gummy bear vitamins actually taste good and are easy to take daily." in 2 reviews
  • "i hate taking vitamins, especially fish oil to get my omega 3s in, but with the vitacraves they taste really good, no fishy undertone and no fishy burps later" in 2 reviews
Lara R.
Lara R.
Littleton, CO
I've never been one to remember taking my vitamins in the past, maybe more to do with the nasty smell and taste of all those supplements at once and before breakfast, no thank you. and as a diabetic and age I have some mineral deficiencies that have hospitalized me for days and really need to take supplements. With these gummies its not a problem at all, I just grab 2 every morning on my way out the door with my coffee and toast and, and I have been feeling good the last 18mos taking these.
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
My absolute favorite vitamins! I used to buy the regular pill vitamins and I could never get myself to take them everyday. Who wants to take pills every day? Even if they were vitamins. The gummies do it for me. They're flavorful and you don't have to swallow anything whole or chug water to flush it down your system. Highly recommend!
Laura Q.
Laura Q.
West Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite gummy vitamins. Taste just like the fruit. I personally love the gummies, if you do it like taking vitamins I suggest to take gummies, it will change the way you think about vitamins. Will definitely keep purchasing this brand of vitamins. Found at any local drug store and grocery stores. Highly recommend.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Love these vitamins. They taste great. The taste makes them easy to remember!! The big red bottle doesn't hurt either...lol.
I chose these instead of the gender specific ones so both my husband and I can take them.
I do have a hard time finding these though and I wish they weren't so expensive. (All vitamins are though!!)
Mary D.
Mary D.
Hyde park, MA
I have tried other multi vitamin gummies and found the taste pretty gross. These taste good and I definitely feel much better since I started taking them.
Nali R.
Nali R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Absolutely love the vitamins! they don't have a nasty vitamin taste they actually taste like candy & don't give any after tastes either
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Virginia Bch, VA
i love these gummys. they are yummy and are good for you. i love how they taste.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
rockford, IL
This product really makes it easy to take your vitamins. It's not gritty or a huge pull. They taste great and are good for you.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma
It was almost impossible to get me to take my vitamins until this product came out. I keep it right at my bedside so I never forget. And it's not hard to forget cause they really do taste amazing.
Sicely R.
Sicely R.
Orlando, FL
I take these along with my Vitamin C gummies and I am good. I enjoy taking these rather than the pills. They taste good, no vitamminy after taste whatsoever.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Willow Street, PA
How long dose it take for these multivitamins to usually take effect?