One A Day VitaCraves Gummies Complete Adult Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement uploaded by Lara R.

BY ONE A DAY VITACRAVES

Dietary Supplement. Adult Multivitamin Artificially Flavored Get the nutritional support you want in the gummy you crave. One A Day® VitaCraves™ Gummies is a complete multivitamin with 11 key nutrients to help support a healthy lifestyle including more† antioxidants than Vitafusion® Multivites™ which support your immunity.* All in a delicious, fun-to-take gummy. One A Day® VitaCraves™ Gummies is specially formulated to support:*. Immunity with more† of Vitamins A, C and E. The Conversion of Food to Energy with Vitamins B6 and B12, and Pantothenic Acid. see more...

• How long dose it take for these multivitamins to usually take eff...1 Answers
  • "These gummy bear vitamins actually taste good and are easy to take daily." in 2 reviews
  • "i hate taking vitamins, especially fish oil to get my omega 3s in, but with the vitacraves they taste really good, no fishy undertone and no fishy burps later" in 2 reviews
Laura Q.
West Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite gummy vitamins. Taste just like the fruit. I personally love the gummies, if you do it like taking vitamins I suggest to take gummies, it will change the way you think about vitamins. Will definitely keep purchasing this brand of vitamins. Found at any local drug store and grocery stores. Highly recommend.
Lara R.
Littleton, CO
I've never been one to remember taking my vitamins in the past, maybe more to do with the nasty smell and taste of all those supplements at once and before breakfast, no thank you. and as a diabetic and age I have some mineral deficiencies that have hospitalized me for days and really need to take supplements. With these gummies its not a problem at all, I just grab 2 every morning on my way out the door with my coffee and toast and, and I have been feeling good the last 18mos taking these.
Cynthia Z.
My absolute favorite vitamins! I used to buy the regular pill vitamins and I could never get myself to take them everyday. Who wants to take pills every day? Even if they were vitamins. The gummies do it for me. They're flavorful and you don't have to swallow anything whole or chug water to flush it down your system. Highly recommend!
Ashleigh C.
Southfield, MI
Say goodbye to that distasteful chalky and strong tasting pills. This gummy vitamin not only taste great but also gives you energy you need throughout the day. Compared to one a day other gummies that still have the vitamin taste, this doesn't have it at all! Definitely my favorite vitamin now!
Ariel J.
Chula Vista, CA
If you love munching on sweets, candy, and chocolate, then this is the multivitamin for you. You can take up to two of these fruit gummy bears each day, and they have a sweet taste to them so it feels like your eating an actual gummy bear. I usually took my vitamin after I ate lunch or dinner as a desert. They also cover the basic daily need/consumption of vitamins and minerals. Also, if you hate swallowing pills then you should switch to this multivitamin.
Melanie D.
Love these vitamins. They taste great. The taste makes them easy to remember!! The big red bottle doesn't hurt either...lol.
I chose these instead of the gender specific ones so both my husband and I can take them.
I do have a hard time finding these though and I wish they weren't so expensive. (All vitamins are though!!)
Candice B.
Louisville, KY
Has been beneficial for my body. I have seen improvements in my mood & energy. Taste great and easy to take. Affordable and can be found in most pharmacies. Adding this vitamin with exercise & making it about of my daily routine.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
These gummy bear vitamins actually taste good and are easy to take daily. I don't get a nasty aftertaste or have an acid stomach reaction from them. I always remembered to take them because they are a sweet treat. They don't ruin the taste of my coffee in the morning when I take it with them before starting my day.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
It was almost impossible to get me to take my vitamins until this product came out. I keep it right at my bedside so I never forget. And it's not hard to forget cause they really do taste amazing.
Jessica C.
Lakewood, OH
These actually taste good, and make taking vitamins fun! Doesn't it remind you of being a kid? The gummies are easy to chew and you don't have to worry about potentially choking on a horse pill.
Jennifer M.
Willow Street, PA
How long dose it take for these multivitamins to usually take effect?