BY ONE A DAY VITACRAVES

Dietary Supplement With Antioxidants A, E Extra C br Artificially Flavored With 108% DV more Vitamin C than VitaCraves Gummies. see more...

• Can I take the recommended two gunmies a day at the same time or ...1 Answers
Kristyn M.
Sandusky , OH
Great vitamins! Wish they just had more Zinc in them. They taste really good. I do recommend these because I get sick quite a bit, but since using these I have been feeling pretty good. Best vitamins I have taken yet! Only real con is the price.
Sarah L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These vitamins taste so delicious! I am someone who has a hard time taking actual pills so these were a great option for me. A lot of health benefits in these and the 150 count goes for a decent price of $13 at Walmart. Will definitely be buying again!
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These vitamins are easy to take as if they were candy. they contain good amounts of many different necessary vitamins for your body. take 2 every day and stay strong and healthy.
Daniela c.
Budd Lake, NJ
I love the taste and consistency of these gummy vitamins. They are a lot more expensive than private label brands, so I stock up when CVS has coupons.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
These do taste good but the gummy is very hard to chew. The fruit flavor is very good though, better than some other brands I have tried.
Can I take the recommended two gunmies a day at the same time or do I take them at different times?