One A Day® TruNatal™ Regularity Support Soluble Fiber Supplement Gummies 60 ct Jar uploaded by Cathy F.

BY ONE A DAY

One A Day TruNatal Regularity Support Soluble Fiber Supplement Gummies:A natural fiber supplement to help support regularity by helping you meet adequate intake levels of fiber For daily use Flavors from natural sources see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kaitlin C.
My baby was born super healthy at 6 lbs 7 oz and I️ owe 50% of it to the prenatal vitamins. Depending on the price it can be inexpensive or expensive. I️ bought mine from Wal-Mart opposed to Kroger due to the price. I️ recommend this product hands down.
Alexis B.
I love that they had fruit flavor. They were easy to Chew and I would love to take them. They were great. My son turned out healthy. I was healthy when I was pregnant. So I do recommended to any one pregnant. And they taste so good!
Cathy F.
East Moline, IL
I love how easy they are to take and have a fruity chewy taste ! I always had a hard time to remember to take my prenatal. I got them on clearance so great price .
Jen D.
What are the pros and cons of these vitamins vurses the One A Day Prenatal vitamins?
Cathy F.
East Moline, IL
I was told a could take these like a prenatal vitamin but some one told me they too strong in iron