One A Day® TruNatal™ Regularity Support Soluble Fiber Supplement uploaded by Cathy F.

BY ONE A DAY

Directions:

Adults: Fully chew two gummies two times daily.

Instructions: To open. Push down & turn. Close tightly. Keep out of reach of reach of children. Not for children. For adult use only. If pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication, or have any medical condition ask a health professional before use. Do not exceed recommended intake. Do not use if safety bearing "Sealed for your protection" under cap is torn or missing.

Inulin Syrup, Inulin Powder, Gelatin, Water; Less Than 2% of: Carnauba Wax, Citric Acid, Colors (Annatto Extract (Seed), Black Carrot Concentrate, Maqui Berry Concentrate, Turmeric Extract (Root)), Fractionated Coconut Oil, Lactic Acid, Lo Han Fruit Concentrate (Sweetener), Natural Flavors, Sodium Lactate.

• What are the pros and cons of these vitamins vurses the O...1 Answers
Alexis B.
Uvalde, TX
I love that they had fruit flavor. They were easy to Chew and I would love to take them. They were great. My son turned out healthy. I was healthy when I was pregnant. So I do recommended to any one pregnant. And they taste so good!
Kaitlin C.
My baby was born super healthy at 6 lbs 7 oz and I️ owe 50% of it to the prenatal vitamins. Depending on the price it can be inexpensive or expensive. I️ bought mine from Wal-Mart opposed to Kroger due to the price. I️ recommend this product hands down.
Cathy F.
East Moline, IL
I love how easy they are to take and have a fruity chewy taste ! I always had a hard time to remember to take my prenatal. I got them on clearance so great price .
Jen D.
What are the pros and cons of these vitamins vurses the One A Day Prenatal vitamins?