BY ONE A DAY #17 in Multivitamins

Knowing what your teen wants is hard, but giving her what she may need is easy. One A Day® Teen for Her VitaCraves® Gummies is specially designed to address health concerns of teenage girls, like bone health, energy support, and immune health, with key nutrients she may need.

Directions:

Teens: Chew two gummies daily.

Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Tricalcium Phosphate, Gelatin, Water, Ascorbic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors; Less than 2% of: D-Biotin, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #5 (tartrazine), Folic Acid, Niacinamide, Phytomenadione, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E Acetate.

• How do u mark something helpful I can't figure it out ?2 Answers
  • Are there other type of flavors?3 Answers
Sarah M.
I really like these vitamins. They have a really nice fruity flavor and I love the sugar coating on it. I always buy mine at Walmart or Target. I do think they are a little bit expensive. Whenever I take these I always feel like it gives me energy. I definitely recommend !
Laina C.
Richmond Hill, NY
I love the fruity taste of these vitamins. I take two a day and they really help. I have been taking these for about a year and it really helps me feel energized all day and not be as tired as I used to be. I would recommend this to everyone who wants to stay healthy and active!
Lauren P.
Taste great and keep me healthy! These vitamins are the best ones I’ve ever taken and I’m so glad they made gummies for teens because they are so much easier to take and taste better!
Helen J.
Portland
Taking pills in gummy form makes taking pills a lot better, but honestly I'm not a huge fan of these gummies. I like the Schiff digestive advantage pill gummies better. This one has a weird aftertaste and it kinda hard for a gummy. I would not buy these again.
Julie ⚓.
Chicopee
These are the vitamins I use everyday. The flavor tastes great and they are soft to chew and easy to swallow. I normally buy mine at target as they have good prices for vitamins and I enjoy taking these. I definitely would recommend this.
Faith M.
Lady Lake, FL
These are pretty good vitamins. They have a nice flavor and help keep my energy up throughout the day. They are a good alternative to the pill vitamins if pills aren't your thing.
Grace F.
I love these vitamins, they are great tasting, better than a pill. And they have made me feel better all around because of the multi vitamins in this product! Will definitely continue to buy. And definitely recommend!
Sarah W.
These are by far the most amazing tasting and proactive multivitamins I have ever had they are super affordable and you can get them at Walmart I take them twice a day every day as suggested. This I didn't even know any thing about until my mother picked this up and I've loved them ever since!!!!!
Allyson D.
These are my fave gummies! I love taking vitamins because these taste so good, especially the blue. They're affordable and taste just like candy.. I wish I could eat more than twice a day just on how good these taste!
Stephanie V.
These gummies taste absolutely delicious! They taste more like a candy, they definitely do not taste like a vitamin. The flavors are also really good and taste like the actual fruit. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a tasty multivitamin.
Alondra S.
Are there other type of flavors?
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY
How do u mark something helpful I can't figure it out ?