BY ONE A DAY

NEW Teen Advantage Complete Multivitamin For Him supports healthy muscle function* supports healthy immune system* Complete multivitamin for teen boys to support* healthy muscle function with magnesium healthy immune system with vitamins C and E, beta-carotene, zinc, iron and selenium. bone strength with calcium, vitamin D, and magnesium energy through the conversion of food to fuel with vitamins B6 and B12, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin An excellent source of magnesium * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Ablueday2 S.
I have been giving these to my teenager for years and he loves them. They provide him with the vitamins he needs and help to keep his skin clear.
Angie S.
Iva, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
So great. These are wonderful for teen boys. They help support so much going on with changes
Every child needs to take some type of supplement!
Trista K.
akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Wonderful vitamins for kids that don't eat enough and need that extra healthy bounce! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
THESE ARE REALLY GOOD. I USE TO TAKE THESE WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE AND THESE REALLY HELPED ME TO KEEP UP WITH STUDIES.
Cheryl P.
I am a nurse, these are the vitamins I buy for my 16 year old son. Enjoys the taste and no complaints taking them every day.
Adebunmi L.
Frankfort, KY
Theses vitamins are everything I absolutely love it.its the best.i will recommend it.you won't be disappointed
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
I can not find the ones that are chewable for teens. But the teen vitamins are good and he likes to take them
Catherine B.
White hall, AR
These are soo good for my 14 yr old son. They really help to keep his hormones level. So his face stays clear
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I absolutely love these vitamins for my teenagers. My son and daughter love these vitamins also!
Jodi P.
Allendale, MI
I bought these for my son and I felt great that he was getting the vitamins that he needed!
Haywood C.
Pasadena, CA
I have been searching for a one a day vitamin for my children. Are these chewable and do they make them for children twelve and under or just adults and teens?
Trenda B.
Ashton, WV
Are these chewable?
rachelle a.
Do these have a chart for weight too not just age?
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Anyone else on here that needs to earn a badge lol
Kaitlyn R.
Why is it only for boys?