BY ONE A DAY

NEW Teen Advantage Complete Multivitamin For Him supports healthy muscle function* supports healthy immune system* Complete multivitamin for teen boys to support* healthy muscle function with magnesium healthy immune system with vitamins C and E, beta-carotene, zinc, iron and selenium. bone strength with calcium, vitamin D, and magnesium energy through the conversion of food to fuel with vitamins B6 and B12, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin An excellent source of magnesium * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Fatima G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
While us adults in the family prefer to pick and choose specific vitamins for our nutritional needs, these multivitamins are perfect for our teenagers. They are formulated specifically for the younger generation and for specific sexes, so that their growing needs are well met.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have a teenager son and i decided to buy him a supplement to support his immune system not to get sick and give extra boost in his energy. He just started using it, sometimes i have to remind him tho. But so far so good... he is in to sport and thank God he is not getting sick.
Sarah K.
Owings Mills, MD
One a day seems to have a vitamin for everyone. I was surprised when I saw these but felt like it was a great idea. My nephew has been taking them for a few weeks and love them. Be practices sport for several hours and gets up super early for school. Since taking these he said he wakes up less tired and has more energy during the day
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I just recently start giving these to my son because I noticed he was so ran down everyday from school and after school activities plus he doesn't get as much sleep as I think he should get but I've defintley noticed a improvement with his energy
Tracy A.
Fleetwood, PA
I have been giving these to my son who is now 17 for a few years. They are great as they target the dietary needs of this age group and make me confident he is getting the vitamins he needs to stay healthy even when his dietary intake lacks at times.
Heather C.
I have been buying these for my teenage son for the past few months. They seem to be working will for him. He has had no upset stomach or trouble swallowing them.
Yenny R.
Hialeah, FL
My husband takes these on a daily basis since he's a fireman and also he works out everyday and he says that they are a complete form of vitamins that keep him with energy all day!
Melanie N.
Blue Ash, OH
My son has recently started taking these and he loves them. Its great theres a vitamin just for his age. He is past the children's and not ready for the mens one a day.
Autumn F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
One a day vitamins are the best for people who don't eat well. Take two a day and you get all the vitamins you need they also have it for her and for adults.
Karen M.
Renton, WA
Its about time,I'm happy to find these because they are just right for my oldest son.I would and have told people about these and will buy them again.
Haywood C.
Pasadena, CA
I have been searching for a one a day vitamin for my children. Are these chewable and do they make them for children twelve and under or just adults and teens?
Trenda B.
Ashton, WV
Are these chewable?
rachelle a.
Do these have a chart for weight too not just age?
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Anyone else on here that needs to earn a badge lol
Kaitlyn R.
Why is it only for boys?