One a Day Men's VitaCraves Gummies Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement uploaded by Kathleen F.

BY ONE A DAY

One a Day Men's VitaCraves Gummies Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement: Adult multivitamin Child-resistant cap see more...

Andre L.
Falls Church , VA
This is one of my favorites. These are not that expensive and you will get your money's worth. I used to use the tablets but they were hard to swallow. The gummies are way and fast.
Ana M.
my boyfriend been taking this gummies for over a year. there's tree colors purple,blue and orange. he loves the flavors. he recommends them.
Gabriela V.
My boyfriend is super picky. Especially when it comes to textures. And he's not big on pills. I got him chewies, and he loves them. Some days he wants to take more than his 2 a day. He said they're full of flavor and he can't believe he's getting vitamins from them.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
A bit pricy but I bought these for my boyfriend and he loves them, says it's hard not to eat them like candy:) nice to have something taste good for once unlike normal vitamins and pills
Will S.
Tracy, CA
I love taking these vitamins. They're basically like fruit snacks but more beneficial. I always remember to take them. And I'm glad they added more gummies. Would buy again.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
These are the only vitamins I can get my husband to eat! he has a sweet tooth, so it helps they make gummy type vitamins for our big guys! :-)
Brianne H.
Erie, PA
My husband prefers One-A-Day over other multivitamins. He says they do not make him feel as sick as others, but still provide the nutrition he is looking for.
James T.
Hartland, MI
Not only does it have all the necessary vitamins and minerals it includes one specific to men as well. Also the ease and great gummy taste make it easier to remember to take daily.
Kolton B.
Nocona, TX
They are a great product. However, I don't like being told how to live my life so I take two a day just to prove my superiority!!!
Sandra A.
My hubby didn't quite like chewing his vitamins. It felt as though he was eating candy and they're loaded with unnecessary sugar.