BY ONE A DAY #37 in Multivitamins

One A Day® Men's VitaCraves® Gummies is a complete multivitamin that’s specially formulated to address men’s common nutritional concerns, in an enjoyable gummy. It also supports healthy muscle function with vitamin D.

Directions:

Adults and children 4 years of age and older: Chew two gummies daily.

Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Gelatin, Water, Ascorbic Acid; Less Than 2% Of: Artificial Flavors, Bees Wax, Carnauba Wax, Choline Bitartrate, Citric Acid, D-Biotin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #5 (tartrazine), Folic Acid, Inositol, Maltodextrin, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Sodium Selenate, Sucralose, Vegetable Oil (Coconut or Palm), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E Acetate, Zinc Sulfate.

Contains: Wheat, Tree Nuts (coconut).

Megan G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought the Women's VitaCraves Multi Vitamins for myself one day when they were on sale. I ended up loving them, so I purchased these for my husband and teenage son to take. They really like them also! So now we all take gummy vitamins, including my younger children :)
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought these for my fiance to get him to start taking vitamins and he really likes them . he said they have a good taste that's why he doesn't mind taking them so if you are looking for a good vitamin for your man here u go
Gabriela V.
My boyfriend is super picky. Especially when it comes to textures. And he's not big on pills. I got him chewies, and he loves them. Some days he wants to take more than his 2 a day. He said they're full of flavor and he can't believe he's getting vitamins from them.
Marissa b.
I bought this for my hubby when I realized that I was the only one taking vitamins when we went to bed. He told me he wanted the gummies because he hates the taste of the vitamins because they taste like chalk. So he's happy with these!
Kathleen F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband eats two of these every morning. He likes the flavor and they last a long time with 150 gummies total. It has most of your needed vitamins each day and is a great way to make sure you hit what you need!
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought thi for my hubby and he love stjem, is not a vitamin/ supplements type of person lol but he loves his candies lol so i got him some of this and i know he take them daily. Best vitamins
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A bit pricy but I bought these for my boyfriend and he loves them, says it's hard not to eat them like candy:) nice to have something taste good for once unlike normal vitamins and pills
Kristie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a must try for those men who want to take a daily supplement but don't like to swallow those large pills. My husband is one of those men and he says that they taste great.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I did not like the gummy version of the vitamin. The flavor tasted medicinal and the price was higher than other brands. I will stick with a pill I can swallow and not taste.
Brielle L.
Pennsauken, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I usually enjoy Gummi vitamins, but I hated the flavor and texture of these. They do their job just as well as all the other gummy vitamins. You can definitely find cheaper brands with the same active ingredients and a better taste.