One A Day Men's Pro Edge

by One A Day

One A Day Men's Pro Edge

I am 30y.o. Is it ok to take this one a day 50+?
My Father uses these..Are they lacking anything? Sometimes his B12 gets low and I thought this medicine had B12 in it? -He never skips a dose either.
Esta vitamina cuando uno la toma da hambre? Es que hay unas que te abren el apetito
Start your review of One A Day Men's Pro Edge!
How would you rate this product?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband takes these daily. There are a lot of good vitamins in there for you and the price is okay!!!
Shamokin, PA
My grandfather takes these very good worth the price! helps him get everything he needs in one pill!
Burlington, MA
I buy these vitamins for my mother and my grandmother. They are both satisfied with this vitamin.
Huntsville, TX
There are always great coupons for this product in the newspaper. Always hosting sales as well.
Glendale, AZ
I Bought these for my husband once.. He loved how they made him feel, he felt energized!!!!!
Hornell, NY
Not anything good. Rather disgusting actually. Just.. Don't waste your money.. At all...
Hampton , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I buy these for My dad he loves them and dose great for his Heath and keep him healthy
Rockford, IL
My mom and dad uses this every day they take them all the time and buy them religiously
florida
y dad is a fan of Men's One A Day. He has been taking it for many years. He likes the Pro Edge version and started taking it, since it is specifically for active people. It has many of the necessary vitamins and minerals and also has other ingredients that help you in your daily routine and are good to replace what is lost when sweating when you walk.
1,567 reviews
Great product helps boost immune system taken daily will give u energy recommended for all family members