One A Day Men's Health Formula uploaded by Kathryn G.One A Day Men's Health Formula uploaded by Rolexia p.One A Day Men's Health Formula uploaded by Jacob P.

BY ONE A DAY #12 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Complete Multivitamin with More Formulated to Support: Heart Health:  With Vitamins B6, B12, C, E and Folic Acid. Healthy Blood Pressure††:  With Vitamin C, Calcium, Magnesium and more† Vitamin D. Immunity:  With Vitamins A, C, E and Selenium. Physical Energy:  With Vitamins B6, B12, Pantothenic Acid, Chromium and Folic Acid With Heart Health Support*. A Complete Multivitamin with More of What Matters to Men One A Day® Men s Health Formula is a complete multivitamin specially formulated for the lea. see more...

• I have been looking for a good vitamin combination and want one t...1 Answers
  • Does anyone actually notice anything with these? They say that wh...1 Answers
  • How old should my husband be to start taking these and are they a...19 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jacob P.
My father and grandfather's usually go for doctor checkups to see how their health is and usually around 50 they start recommending they take a multivitamin. I started thinking, why do I have to wait until I'm in my fifties to start taking vitamins that will keep me healthy, I wanna be healthy now! I bought these vitamins two weeks ago and notice more energy, increased attention, less daily fatigue, and an overall more positive attitude. I hope that my continued use will keep me feeling like I'm in my twenties well into my fifties! My girlfriend and I take them together!
Pop D.
I am not to crazy about taking pills but in this case, I take them because it works well and I notice the results after a while of taking them. I am very active and don't eat right so I need something that will put the supplements I need into my system. These vitamins are not expensive, they compare rather well to others and are very effective in boosting your system. I recommend highly to everyone.
Ana C.
I buy these for my husband and they have all of the important daily vitamins Drs recommend. Usually get them for a good price at Sam's club.
Jane B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I always take either these or the woman's vitamins, I don't see why only men seem to take these! I buy whatever is on sale. I purchase these at the drugstore. I have and will repurchase.
Adrian  F.
Hialeah, FL
My go to vitamin!! I'd never skip a day of using this. When I take it and when I don't take it daily, I feel a huge difference. Although I eat clean for the most part, I can vouch that we don't get all the vitamins and minerals we need from our food choices.. therefore, a multivitamin is a necessity.
Nora S.
Columbus, OH
My boyfriend has been very happy with these vitamins. They have all the ingredients he needs, and what is great is that you only have to take one pill every day. The price is good, too; a lot better than the price of other similar products. We normally get these at Sam's, which makes them even more affordable.
patria v.
I don't know why men are so reluctant to take medicine, especially those who give them more energy, maybe they do not want to accept they are getting old, that my case, anyways, I bought this supplement to my husband cause he was so tired, extremely tired. he had 2 weeks taking it and I have noticed he wakes up in the morning with more energy, feeling eager to start his day..I think this product is the reason for all that energy
Kathryn G.
Longmont, CO
Great men's vitamin. Hubby is currently taking these and likes them. So convenient to pick up at your regular grocery store. Super effective and very nutritional. Totally would recommend this product to others. #movember
Bert  .
Cambridge, OH
Ok this is what my hubby say...that he feels way better and thinks he may be sleeping better.
He has NEVER taken any kind of pills and I got him this and fish oil. I'm hearing nothing but good things about this. Plus he's still taking them and that was the biggest battle.
Lesley D.
Best vitamin out there per my husband. He tried several others before deciding these were the best. They have the best taste and he says he can tell a difference when he has gone a month without. Helps keep his immune system up especially through the winter months.
joni g.
Adams County, OH
How old should my husband be to start taking these and are they any good or should I get him another brand?
Melissa S.
Can women take these too?
Jessica W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone really think these vitamins are good?
April E.
Wellness Guru Expert
Anyone else get this for their significant other..so they can start being healthier?
Funmi A.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Trying to get my boyfriend to take more vitamins since hes started working out more often, is this a good start for him? Hes 26