BY ONE A DAY #14 in Multivitamins

Even do-it-yourselfers can use some extra support sometimes — and that may include nutritional support. One A Day® Men’s Health Formula is a complete multivitamin specially designed for leading concerns of men such as helping to support heart health.‡∗ And One A Day Men's supports healthy muscle function with Vitamin D.

Directions: Adults: One tablet daily, with food.

Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ascorbic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium; Less than 2% of: Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Chromium Chloride, Crospovidone, Cupric Oxide, Cyanocobalamin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, dlAlpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Folic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Lycopene, Manganese Sulfate, Niacinamide, Phytonadione, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Selenite, Stearic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Triacetin, Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Oxide.

• How old should my husband be to start taking these and ar...20 Answers
  • Are these pretty good? Was thinking about buying them for...10 Answers
  • What age would be a good time to start using this for my ...3 Answers
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased these vitamins for my husband. He works nights and was complaining of not having as much energy as he used to due to diet and sleep pattern. These vitamins have helped a bit in replacing the minerals he wasn't getting.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One A Day® Men’s Health Formula my old man said he can definitely tell a difference in taking these. He has a bit more energy and doesn't get sick as often as the rest of us. He's definitely gonna buy these again.
Jacob P.
My father and grandfather's usually go for doctor checkups to see how their health is and usually around 50 they start recommending they take a multivitamin. I started thinking, why do I have to wait until I'm in my fifties to start taking vitamins that will keep me healthy, I wanna be healthy now! I bought these vitamins two weeks ago and notice more energy, increased attention, less daily fatigue, and an overall more positive attitude. I hope that my continued use will keep me feeling like I'm in my twenties well into my fifties! My girlfriend and I take them together!
Pop D.
I am not to crazy about taking pills but in this case, I take them because it works well and I notice the results after a while of taking them. I am very active and don't eat right so I need something that will put the supplements I need into my system. These vitamins are not expensive, they compare rather well to others and are very effective in boosting your system. I recommend highly to everyone.
Pragati L.
My husband was in 🤒 fever and not well for almost two weeks. He was going through viral fever. Doctor prescribed antibiotics for five days. Now after he started recovering he lost his taste on food. He became weak and his energy was very low. I brought this multivitamin bottle to get his strength back.
He is taking this tablet for almost two weeks now, he is feeling energized and his face shows a healthy version of him. He appears more young nowadays.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I buy these for my household and have for a few years now. I feel like they are adding the supplements needed for my family and keeping everyone healthy! The price is also very reasonable, I purchased mine at Costco for less than $20.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought these for my husband so that way I can ensure he stays pretty healthy for the most part, they are kind of big pills though so if you have a hard time taking horse pills I would recommend something​ else that isn't so big, but these work great.
Ana C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I buy these for my husband and they have all of the important daily vitamins Drs recommend. Usually get them for a good price at Sam's club.
Jane B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always take either these or the woman's vitamins, I don't see why only men seem to take these! I buy whatever is on sale. I purchase these at the drugstore. I have and will repurchase.
Adrian  F.
Hialeah, FL
My go to vitamin!! I'd never skip a day of using this. When I take it and when I don't take it daily, I feel a huge difference. Although I eat clean for the most part, I can vouch that we don't get all the vitamins and minerals we need from our food choices.. therefore, a multivitamin is a necessity.
joni g.
Adams County, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How old should my husband be to start taking these and are they any good or should I get him another brand?
Melissa S.
Can women take these too?
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Anyone else get this for their significant other..so they can start being healthier?
Jessica W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone really think these vitamins are good?
Funmi A.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Trying to get my boyfriend to take more vitamins since hes started working out more often, is this a good start for him? Hes 26