One A Day Men's Health Formula uploaded by Jacob P.One A Day Men's Health Formula uploaded by Rolexia p.One A Day Men's Health Formula uploaded by Kathryn G.

BY ONE A DAY #8 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Complete Multivitamin with More Formulated to Support: Heart Health:  With Vitamins B6, B12, C, E and Folic Acid. Healthy Blood Pressure††:  With Vitamin C, Calcium, Magnesium and more† Vitamin D. Immunity:  With Vitamins A, C, E and Selenium. Physical Energy:  With Vitamins B6, B12, Pantothenic Acid, Chromium and Folic Acid With Heart Health Support*. A Complete Multivitamin with More of What Matters to Men One A Day® Men s Health Formula is a complete multivitamin specially formulated for the lea. see more...

• I have been looking for a good vitamin combination and want one tha...1 Answers
  • Does anyone actually notice anything with these? They say that when...1 Answers
  • How old should my husband be to start taking these and are they any...19 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Nora S.
Nora S.
Columbus, OH
My boyfriend has been very happy with these vitamins. They have all the ingredients he needs, and what is great is that you only have to take one pill every day. The price is good, too; a lot better than the price of other similar products. We normally get these at Sam's, which makes them even more affordable.
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
My fiancé started taking these when my doctor recommended to me to take a women's vitamin. Him and I have both seem improvements in energy and in our health in the month we have been taking them! I hope to continue to see improvements in us! I do wish they were less expensive though!
Lesley D.
Lesley D.
Best vitamin out there per my husband. He tried several others before deciding these were the best. They have the best taste and he says he can tell a difference when he has gone a month without. Helps keep his immune system up especially through the winter months.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend has had this very same bottle of vitamins, and he never had any issues. They give men the nutrients that they miss in their daily intake of food. These are good healthy vitamins that i highly recommend for men, because my boyfriend likes them.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
My man takes these daily. He had tested whether or not he can tell a difference by skipping a month and he can. He skin is better, hair is thicker, immune system better. He actually has more energy. He doesn't miss a day since he knows the difference!
Martin R.
Martin R.
Downtown Los Angeles
Besides the strong scent these tend to omit.They do their job and keep me believing they are working. Whether it maybe a pseudo effect or genuine my joints don't crack as often .. recovery after work outs is nice ...placebo effect or not I like em .
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I but these vitamins for my husband. He has never had any issues with them. He takes the recommended dosage daily to help get the nutrition he needs to stay healthy. They are very affordable, and can be found pretty much anywhere.
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
Longmont, Co
Great men's vitamin. Hubby is currently taking these and likes them. So convenient to pick up at your regular grocery store. Super effective and very nutritional. Totally would recommend this product to others. #movember
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Um no this is like the bottom of the barrel quality wise. If you are really looking for a daily vitamin check out garden of life. This is like the basic b of the vitamin world. Pretty low quality ingredients.
Massiel P.
Massiel P.
My husband love this multivitamins, he feels energetic. He usually takes one per day as prescribe, and definitely will recommend this vitamins for those that feel wick and do not want to do anything at all.
joni g.
joni g.
elgin, Texas
How old should my husband be to start taking these and are they any good or should I get him another brand?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Can women take these too?
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Does anyone really think these vitamins are good?
April E.
April E.
Wellness Guru Expert
Anyone else get this for their significant other..so they can start being healthier?
Funmi A.
Funmi A.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Trying to get my boyfriend to take more vitamins since hes started working out more often, is this a good start for him? Hes 26