BY ONE A DAY #5 in Children's Vitamins

• Are these coated in sugar like a lot of gummies are?23 Answers
  • Can adults take these? Because I seriously going to go buy some 😂21 Answers
  • Where can I buy these? 19 Answers
One A Day Kids Scooby Doo Gummies Multivitamin Supplement
  • "My kids love theses I do too:) they taste good and there good for them and who doesn't love toons the old school ones;) one a day for children are great try them" in 1 review
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
I love the idea of my children being able to be a bit more healthy beyond what food can give theming each setting I give his to my boys once a day YU can get it from any drug store or Walmart for a really cheap price and there gummies so it will be easy for them to chew and eat it doesn't have the chalky taste so they definitely will love them if your children like gummy bears I recommend this
Lay R.
Lay R.
New Iberia , LA
My nephew and godchildren love these vitamins! Gummies are the best way to get kids excited about taking medicine/supplements. The best part is its Scooby Doo and they taste delicious! I tell them they are taking Scooby snacks they love that! They are having fun and getting the vitamins they need. Can't get any better than that!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
My daughter takes these. She just turned 3 and has been taking them since she turned 1. The scooby makes it really fun for your kid to take their daily vitamins. Not only does that help but they come in gummies and have a great taste! If your kid takes vitamins and your considering this brand, then i highly suggest you do!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
East Ryegate , VT
My two children have been taking these gummy multivitamins for years. It puts my mind at ease with them going back to school and eating away from home. I don't worry so much if I know they have taken their multivitamin each morning before they leave. These taste great and the kids look forward to taking them each day!
R Z.
R Z.
I used to take these when I was younger and now I take the One a Day Adult Vitamins. They taste delicious and they are chewables. They have a gummy consistency in about 3-4 flavors of strawberry, orange, etc. They are the perfect vitamin to keep kids healthy, and kids love them because of the shapes that they get.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Glen St Mary, FL
My kids love these & I do too! They taste way better than any other gummy vitamin I've tried. My kids get one per day & i take two. lol Scooby makes it fun & makes my girls want to take them. The price is great also! There's no crazy fake ingredients & we will most definitely keep using & buying them.
Tahisha R.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Fitspiration Expert
My kids love theses! They really taste great they taste like the candy gummies. I have to hide them because if not my kids will want to eat them. Knowing my kids get vitamins everyday and don't have to force them feels good. You can find theses at any store and the price is good.
Monique  N.
Monique N.
Riverton, IL
The easiest way to get your kid to take a vitamin ... ding ding ding make it a gummy as well as being one of their favorite characters. I do however ask you all to explain to your children that these are vitamins and not candy to help avoid possible overdoses .
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
I took these when I was a kid and they have a great flavor! It is just like you are eating a gummy candy! Kids love it also! I recommend you get some for your kids because they will love them and it won't be a haste for you to force them to take their vitamins!
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Great taste. Great for the kids. Being made of characters makes them funner to eat. Taste like a treat rather than a vitamin which is a plus because kids will not fight with you to not take it but rather ask when is the next time they have to take one.
Kyra L.
Kyra L.
Fort Stewart, GA
Fitspiration Expert
Do your children like this? What does it taste like?
Jaime J.
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ
Are these good vitamins to give to a 5 year old and a 2 year old?
Jay R.
Jay R.
Fitspiration Expert
Just curious. Can adults take these?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How many do you give your kids?
breonna d.
breonna d.
Corvallis, OR
I see a lot of parents give these to their kids? Is this something you would suggest?