One A Day® Kids Scooby-Doo! Gummies

Great flavors, fun shapes!

Directions:

• Children 2-3 years Of age: chew 1 gummy daily.
  • Adults & children 4 years of age & older: chew two gummies daily.

Keep out of reach of children. Not for children under 2 years of age due to risk of choking. Child resistant cap. Do not use this product if safety seal bearing "sealed for your protection" under the cap is torn or missing.

Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Gelatin, Water, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Acetate, Modified Starch, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Maltodextrin, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable Oil, Corn Starch, Acacia Gum, Artificial Flavors, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Silicon Dioxide, Carnauba Wax, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Bees Wax, FD&C Red #40, D-Biotin, Choline Bitartate, Potassium Iodide, FD&C Yellow #6, Inositol, Titamium Dioxide, Vitamin B12, FD&C Blue #1

How do these taste? My kids hate most of the gummy vitamins I buy.
Does this product really work? If so how well and does it help your kids from getting sick?
Do kids like these? Do they taste good?
Start your review of One A Day® Kids Scooby-Doo! Gummies!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My kids love theses I do too:) they taste good and there good for them and who doesn't love toons the old school ones;) one a day for children are great try themin reviews
Lay R.
New Iberia, LA
My nephew and godchildren love these vitamins! Gummies are the best way to get kids excited about taking medicine/supplements. The best part is its Scooby Doo and they taste delicious! I tell them they are taking Scooby snacks they love that! They are having fun and getting the vitamins they need. Can't get any better than that!
Katie W.
Crandall, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My kids love these! They taste so good and I love that they have fun getting the vitamins they need. Their health is so important to me and I trust this brand.
Tristan D.
London, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are great for kids and adults! Great flavour and decent price! Plus everyone loves scooby
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
These are great to get your kids to remember to take their vitamins! They taste good and are like a little treat to them. Good luck getting kids to have any other vitamins after this though, that's why they make adult gummy vitamins too!
Sara S.
Milton, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
Can’t go wrong with Scooby-Doo vitamins for the kids, great tasting, and fun shapes and a great price.
Victoria T.
Warren , ME
These worked better than actual prenatals. Most others made me sick so my doctor told me to take these and I actually liked them way better. Worked just as great as regular. Highly recommend to others. They do the trick.
ashley F.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My nephew use to love with me when he was younger and had to take these. He oddly enjoyed them which made it easier for us
Holden S.
Calcium, NY
These vitamins are great! They are a great way to keep children healthy! They don't taste bad like other vitamins, and the gummies are beneficial! They are priced awesome, I bought these at Walmart! I would buy again!
Marilyn K.
La Porte, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I remember taking flinstone vitamins when I was younger! My growing boys love taking their vitamins....they do tend to get a little pricey @ Walgreens! They are usually cheaper @ Walmart or wholesale clubs, like sams or Costco!?!
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I had these all the one when I was a kid! These were my favorite! Didn't know they still made them!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julie F.
il y a 2 ans
One A Day® Kids Scooby-Doo! Gummies do these have folic acid or folate in them?
Yorkiry V.
il y a 3 ans
Samantha A. il y a 3 ans
The best! I remember taking them as a kid!