HealthWellnessMultivitaminsOne A Day
One A Day Kids Hello Kitty Gummies

One A Day® Kids Hello Kitty® Gummies

by One A Day

One A Day Kids Hello Kitty®Complete Gummies are a fun, great way to provide your kids with the nutritional support they may need for their growth and development! A complete multivitamin specially formulated for growing kids with the recommended level of vitamin D to support their developing bones*—from One A Day, a brand you can trust. In fun Hello Kitty® shapes and flavors your Kid will love.]

Directions:

Under adult supervision product should be fully chewed. Children 2 to 3 years of age: Fully chew one gummy daily. Adults and children 4 years of age and older: Fully chew two gummies daily.

Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Gelatin, Water; Less Than 2% Of: Ascorbic Acid, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Citric Acid, Colors (Black Currant and Carrot Concentrates, Paprika Emulsion), D-Biotin, DCalcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Natural Flavors, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vegetable Oil (Coconut or Palm), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E Acetate, Zinc Sulfate. Contains: Wheat, Tree Nuts (coconut)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of One A Day® Kids Hello Kitty® Gummies!
How would you rate this product?
RezzyReezy (.
Beale Afb, CA
This is definitely good for children who need to up their vitamin intake. It tastes like candy which is a plus, especially if your children eat like a bird. It’s a win, win for the parent and the child !😄
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
My daughter loves these vitamins and she takes one everyday. She loves them and I will buy them again for her.
Kristina D.
Miramar, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Very easy to get my kids to take as directed. I even prefer these gummy vitamins more than taking a large hard to swallow pills.
Karla L.
Chattanooga (Tennessee)
Purchased at: Walgreens
My girls loved 🥰 and more easy for me to give The flavor is boom I recommend this gummy’s
Caroline A.
Falls Church, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have my little daughter who loves these gummies ... she says it is because of the rich flavor that it leaves in her mouth ... I like her mother I see that it helps my daughter to relax ... she sleeps much more today than I take this product.
Jennifer B.
Stockton, CA
These are so awesome 👌 My daughter was very excited about taking her vitamins FINALLY!! It was so good when I found these because for the longest time I felt that the only thing available for kids was the Flintstones kids. I definitely would recommend this and buy it again!
Alisha S.
Circleville, OH
Personally I prefer the gummies just because who want to take vitamins yah know? Definitely a little less chewy
Saray C.
Los Angeles, CA
We purchased this for my niece so we can introduce her to supplements. She really enjoyed this vitamins. They taste great 👍🏾
kaia R.
They tasted really good and really helped me get better and they didn't just taste like sugar andlike they weren't that expensive they also weren't hard to find and they are good for kids
Michonne S.
Baltimore, MD
I have my grand kids taking these everyday. Since I know like taking vitamins for my hair and nails. I have my babies taking these gummies vitamins. I try to give them something that they didn’t mind taking every day and it taste good in the process.

Looking for your answer?