BY ONE A DAY #36 in Multivitamins

An active lifestyle may need energy support. One A Day® Energy can help. It’s designed with B-Vitamins which help convert food to energy, and caffeine to help support mental alertness.

Directions:

Adults: One tablet daily, with food.

Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Guarana Seed Powder, Caffeine, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide; Less than 2% of: Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Chromium Chloride, Croscarmellose Sodium, Crospovidone, Cupric Oxide, Cyanocobalamin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, dl-AlphaTocopheryl Acetate, FD&C Blue #1 Lake, FD&C Yellow #5 (tartrazine) Lake, Ferrous Fumarate, Folic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Manganese Sulfate, Nickel Sulfate, Phytonadione, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Stannous Chloride, Stearic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Titanium Dioxide (color), Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Oxide.

Buy on Walmart*
Danielle O.
Elizabethton, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A multivitamin is important for everyday but when your on a workout regimin you want to take the multivitamin is really important to get all you good vitamins put back into your body this is one of my favorites.
Shequetta P.
Windsor , NC
I have been using this vitamin for a while now. It is amazing and it really helps me to keep going during my 12 hour work day. It’s a little pricey I think maybe $8 at my local Walmart. But it is effective
Kim M.
Miamisburg, OH
I purchase this product often and take almost every day. This product meets my expectations. I know I need supplements to keep my dietary in check. I buy it mostly at Walmart and use coupons.
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
It's an average everyday multivitamin, but the one I usually prefer to take. I wouldn't necessarily say this product gives you energy, but taking a multivitamin daily alone will make you feel energized and healthy versus being deficient in vitamins and minerals your body needs causing overall tiredness, decreased thinking processes and so many more ill effects. Take your vitamins folks!
Jon P.
Pineville, LA
A great daily vitamin for someone that is active I take these daily and it keeps me healthy and feeling strong. I train on the regular and this is a must in my supplementation to keep me getting the best results possible and to keep me pushing as hard as I can.
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
These vitamins made me very sick. I tried on multiple occasions (with a meal) and was still unable to keep them down. I know they work well for others, but not for a sensitive tummy like mine. I would not recommend if you are sensitive like myself.
Taylor H.
One a Day is a well-trusted brand and these energy enhancers are reliable for me. Without the vitamin my days seem to often drag and i feel drowsy especially in the evenings. This vitamin gives me the energy to stay connected and ambitious even after a stressful day and a large meal for lunch. For all you who feel sluggish give them a try!
Ashleigh M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
One of my favorite brands of vitamins! It's the multivitamin of choice for me. I wouldn't say that it gives you a good boost of energy but it does get the job done as far as getting the nutrients you need
Courtney B.
Clinton, IA
I really like the one-a-day vitamins because everything you need is packed into one tablet. It makes it easy to take on a daily routine rather than taking a bunch of different ones separately which can also be pricey. I like the womens one for myself though
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can tolerate other multivitamins, but I think the extra B vitamin support really wasn't great for me. I was irritated and felt nauseous each time I took this, and unfortunately it took a few days for me to put it together.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Have you noticed a difference using this product ?
Aramina H.
Evansville, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is there a difference in energy levels with this supplement?
evelin s.
Santa Barbara, CA
Is this for a certain age group/gender?