BY ONE

O.N.E™ 100% Coconut Water.
One natural experience.
100% natural.
Hydrate naturally.
Good source of electrolytes. see more...

• How does this compare to other coconut waters ? Which is ...4 Answers
  • Does it taste like sweet coconut? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michele C.
This is one of the more stronger coconut tasting waters I have tried so far. A little to strong flavored for me but it is sweet and refreshing. If you like sweet coconut water this is for you.
Amber S.
Westerly, RI
My absolute favorite coconut water!! I love most coconut waters but this one is by far my favorite! It has the best taste out of all the ones I have tried. It is much sweeter then vita coco!! So if you don't like the sweeter ones then this one isn't for you. But I love it!! I don't normally drink a lot of regular water but ever since I tried this coconut water, I have been drinking a big one everyday. Usually whatever brand I can get at the cheapest but this one hands down has the best flavor to me!! And I feel great after drinking it!! Potassium and magnesium a big ++!!❤❤❤
Mona S.
Lawrenceville
This is the ONLY brand of coconut water that I drink. I've tried a couple of others, and they just taste awful to me. This coconut water is refreshing and kind of sweet. I love it so much. It has some potassium and magnesium, which is great! And it's all coconut water, so you don't have to worry about added sugars.
This is what I drink on these hot summer days. It't 100% coconut water. It's so light and refreshing. It's low in calories and fat free. I enjoy this drink because it isn't overly sweet. It't just light and delightful. I love it. I get mine at my local Publix grocery store in the sports drink section right next to the produce area. If you enjoy coconut you will love this too.
Adrianna V.
Hopatcong, NJ
One of the best tasting coconut waters out there. Many others taste like dirty water. This is refreshing and tastes like coconuts (or coconuts and mangos whichever you purchase) This has helped migraines, stomachaches. It really helps after workouts as well!
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
I love coconut in any form but this is the best coconut water I've tried in a long time! I mean drinking coconut water directly from the coconut is way better but this is a close to that as you are gonna get.
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
I use this instead of juices while making fruit smoothies. So good and refreshing and cuts out the artificial sweeteners that is get with the juice. Much healthier and also good on its own.
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
I am not a huge fan of coconut water. I drink it sometimes, if I get some sort of weird craving for it, but I just don't like the taste of coconut. That's just me.
Tess N.
Durham, NH
This is the best tasting coconut water by far. I have tried vitacoco and other brands and this is the easiest to drink. Coconut water is full of vitamins and electrolytes. This makes a great gatorade alternative for very low calories. Tastes best very cold.
Nikki H.
This is not my favorite coconut water but still a good choice. Not as sweet in flavor as some other brands. Offers great hydration in the heat tho!
Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo , BC
How does this compare to other coconut waters ? Which is your favorite and what makes this one better ?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Does it taste like sweet coconut?