ONE uploaded by Brittany S.

BY OH YEAH

ONE 1 Bar see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
These have changes my dessert habits for the better! I tried these because my mom is on a strict ketogenic diet ( low carb and very low to no sugar) , I fell in love with the maple donut one and the birthday cake one ! They are very low sugar and carbs but have a good non artificial taste and the texture makes you feel like you are biting into a delectable dessert . I like to eat half after lunch and save the other half for after dinner so I can have a sweet ( kinda healthy) treat after my meals because I have a nasty sugar addiction. I'm still improving but these bars help a ton!
Melissa S.
Omaha , NE
Love these protein bars. The flavors are amazing love the variety. Reasonably priced. My favorite is the glazed maple donut one. Yum.
Melissa M.
Wilmington, NC
These. Are. My. Favorite. The best bars ever. I really like them all but I’m big on blueberry so this one wins