BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Claire B.
Tampa, FL
My favorite Giorgio Armani scent is hands down Aqua Di Gio for men. Since I love that scent so much, I thought his other perfumes would smell good as well, but nothing quite compare. I think the men's colognes from Giorgio Armani smell better than the perfume for women.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
This is not my favorite scent. I bought this and I thought I liked it at first...but the more I wore it the more I disliked it. It is definitely not worth the money. It did not last as long either compared to other scents.
Anna H.
1,365 reviews
Not my favorite I was pretty disappointed with this fragrance! I expected it to smell much better for the price I will stick with another brand instead of this one!
Jessica V.
I love this it gives a mature scent but it's really nice. It's an expensive perfume but it's worth it because the scent lasts a long time! ❤️
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
I love Giorgio Armani for women and the men's! It smells amazing, and it lasts for a long time! I would recommend this product!
jessica t.
Lake Charles, LA
Smells decadent and amazing. I feel so good when I wear it, makes me feel beautiful. My favorite of all the Armani fragrances.
Michelle S.
I am not a fan of this perfume, I think it is over bearing and very strong. It has a bad lingering smell as well.
Elizabeth A.
Burlington, WA
Love love love this perfume. It lasts forever and I rarely need to reapply it when I wear it.
Rhiannon G.
This smells great and is fine for special occasions but not for everyday use in my opinion.
Megan W.
Sparta, MO
Amazing, love this perfume, I recommend it for any woman :) The only perfume i use!!!!