by Once Upon a Time
Ask a Question
Katie K.
Katie K.

Who would you rather want to see together: Emma and Neal, or Emma and Captain Hook?
Roshelle W.
Roshelle W.
Feb. 22, 2014, 1:47 p.m.
Definitely Emma & Hook!! I think they have stronger chemistry.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Feb. 7, 2014, 3:53 a.m.
Emma and Hook. they have much better chemistry, and how could Emma ever forgive Neal for setting her up to go to prison?
Verna S.
Verna S.
Feb. 7, 2014, 1:49 a.m.
Emma and Neal are endgame but i hope the captain finds a good first mate ;)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Jan. 29, 2014, 9:08 a.m.
Oh Emma and Captain Hook for sure. Neal had his chance. Plus, there is just something about a bad boy turned good that is so attractive.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Jan. 27, 2014, 9:56 p.m.
I would really love to see Emma and Neal together because they have a kid and the are already so deeply in love but at the same time captain hook and Emma would be interesting but she doesn't love him back. So I'm really just routing for Emma and Neal.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Jan. 16, 2014, 4:04 a.m.
I'm so undecided about this. My shipper heart pulls me in both directions. When they first showed Neal I shipped SwanThief.. they were so cute and obviously so in love and then slowly Hook started worming his way into her heart and mine and just.. Can't wait for this hiatus to be over so we can see what happens.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Dec. 18, 2013, 9:47 p.m.
At first I wasn't a big fan of Captain Hook but here lately he is sort of getting better to like him so I rather see him with Emma more. Plus Captain Hook did come to NYC to talk to Emma about her parents that went back to enchanted forest. I'm like why didn't Neal come instead unless he totally forgot about Emma when he did go back.
Nov. 19, 2013, 7:20 a.m.
Emma and Hook!
Azeneth R.
Azeneth R.
Nov. 17, 2013, 8:01 p.m.
I'd probably say Emma and Hook have a fling, but ultimately she ends up with Neal. That's what I would like to see.
Katy P.
Katy P.
Nov. 10, 2013, 8:11 p.m.
Looky, looky, I vote HOOKY!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Nov. 7, 2013, 9:39 p.m.
Emma and Hook because that would definitely be different. Not sure what to expect there which intrigues me.
Nov. 6, 2013, 7:23 a.m.
I love the relationship with Emma and Hook, I would like to see them together.
Parker S.
Parker S.
Nov. 3, 2013, 11:35 a.m.
I feel conflicted. On the one hand, Neal is alive and I need Emma to know that and I so loved them when they showed them as a couple and he loves her. On the other hand, I feel like Hook and Emma work together. He has had his eye on her from the moment they met and at first I didn't feel like it was sincere but as Hook sort of abandons his villainous ways, I feel like his sincerity grows. The only reason I feel like I want Neal and Emma is because he is working so hard for a second chance and he would have gotten it if he hadn't "died" so I hope that she hasn't moved on just yet.... Hook is super hot though and I love watching him shamelessly flirt.
Toria M.
Toria M.
Nov. 1, 2013, 10:27 p.m.
I actually have to say Hook as well, but as unique as the show is, I doubt we'll be so lucky. I always love couples who have that struggle. Emma and Neal seem forced with the whole Bae storyline. Like it was against will, only "fate", but not TRUE love. Plus, Neal abandoned her. Whatever reason, he still hurt her. Hook has been rather good to her and I like their connection. I dunno, I'd just rather see them together for a lot of reasons! I like Neal but maybe not with Emma.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Nov. 1, 2013, 5:01 p.m.
Yeah Emma and Hook. They just have a weird love hate relationship. And I mean come on look at hook!!!!
Julie W.
Julie W.
Oct. 31, 2013, 3:37 p.m.
Emma and Hook no question! :)

Join Now