Once Upon a Time
By Once Upon a Time
#25 in TV
Katie K.
Katie K.
Who would you rather want to see together: Emma and Neal, or Emma and Captain Hook?
Roshelle W.
Roshelle W.
Portland, OR
3 years, 8 months ago
Definitely Emma & Hook!! I think they have stronger chemistry.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Krum, TX
3 years, 8 months ago
Emma and Hook. they have much better chemistry, and how could Emma ever forgive Neal for setting her up to go to prison?
Verna S.
Verna S.
Henderson, NV
3 years, 8 months ago
Emma and Neal are endgame but i hope the captain finds a good first mate ;)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
3 years, 8 months ago
Oh Emma and Captain Hook for sure. Neal had his chance. Plus, there is just something about a bad boy turned good that is so attractive.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Brick, NJ
3 years, 8 months ago
I would really love to see Emma and Neal together because they have a kid and the are already so deeply in love but at the same time captain hook and Emma would be interesting but she doesn't love him back. So I'm really just routing for Emma and Neal.
Diana R.
Diana R.
3 years, 9 months ago
I'm so undecided about this. My shipper heart pulls me in both directions. When they first showed Neal I shipped SwanThief.. they were so cute and obviously so in love and then slowly Hook started worming his way into her heart and mine and just.. Can't wait for this hiatus to be over so we can see what happens.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Berea, KY
3 years, 10 months ago
At first I wasn't a big fan of Captain Hook but here lately he is sort of getting better to like him so I rather see him with Emma more. Plus Captain Hook did come to NYC to talk to Emma about her parents that went back to enchanted forest. I'm like why didn't Neal come instead unless he totally forgot about Emma when he did go back.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Alabaster, AL
Emma and Hook!
Azeneth R.
Azeneth R.
3 years, 11 months ago
I'd probably say Emma and Hook have a fling, but ultimately she ends up with Neal. That's what I would like to see.
Katy P.
Katy P.
Little Chute, WI
3 years, 11 months ago
Looky, looky, I vote HOOKY!