Once Upon a Time
#27 in TV
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Wheeling, WV
Do you think Regina is going to stay "good" even after Henry is safely back, or do you think her true colors will always shine through?
Parker S.
Parker S.
Brookhaven, GA
3 years, 11 months ago
I think all the villains are good, they just have been overshadowed by their love for power or revenge but in the end, there true selves will be revealed. It just may take a while for it to take root. I mean Rumplestiltskin didn't fall in love and become good over night, he still struggles. In this world, as long as they have their hearts, you have to know that they will become good once again. Everyone deserves their happy ending.
Amberly L.
Amberly L.
4 years ago
I don't think Regina really knows who she is! I think that she just does whatever will get her what she wants or not get her killed. :P
Maria A.
Maria A.
pharr, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
She will always be evil. because if she turn good who is going to be the bad one.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I think to keep the show interesting and us on our toes she will always struggle with good and evil. They are also setting snow white up to test the waters a little more on the other side.
Marina C.
Marina C.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
4 years ago
I hope she will become good, there is something good in anyone...
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.
Palmdale, CA
4 years ago
I hope she does, but it's likely they could change her back to evil. They have to keep the show interesting.
Steph G.
Steph G.
Burke, VA
4 years, 1 month ago
I think she is good waaaaaay down there but I don't think we've actually found it yet.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I think that deep down, Regina's true colors are good, not evil. But I also think she struggles with the evil side of her. I think we will continue to see the dark side shine through.
Becky S.
Becky S.
Magna, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Never really know but i think she will show her true colors or stay good for a bit and turn evil all over again.