by Once Upon a Time
Ask a Question
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Flushing, MI

Do you miss the Evil Queen or are you happy Regina is on a road to redemption ?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Jan. 6, 2013, 4:12 p.m.
I actually hope Regina will be redeemed, and that Henry - though I love that he's building a relationship with his real mom, Emma - will rebuild a great relationship with his adoptive mother. I kinda feel though, that his rejection of her in preference to spending time with Emma will be Regina's undoing. I hope not. I love my happily ever afters.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Dec. 11, 2012, 2:34 p.m.
I enjoy seeing Regina trying to make things right for Henry and show to him that she can be a good mother. However I am anxious to see how long happy Regina will be now that her mother is heading back to Storybrooke. I think that we may be seeing the Evil Queen again.
Tanasia T.
Tanasia T.
Dec. 8, 2012, 11:03 a.m.
I think Regina is only on the road to redemption for so long. I like the fact that this season her mother is proving to be more evil than she is but, I am curious to see how long Regina will be good.
Lane K.
Lane K.
Dec. 7, 2012, 12:20 p.m.
I totally miss the Evil Queen. Cora gets on my nerves.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Dec. 4, 2012, 8:05 a.m.
I think we get both. We get to see in Fairy Land that she was evil but in Storybrooke, she gets to be just Regina, where she has a chance at redemption.

Join Now