Once Upon a Time
By Once Upon a Time
#30 in TV
Cindy A.
Mechanicsburg, PA

Do you have any predictions for the identity of Rumplestiltskin's son? Do you think it will be someone we've already met or someone completely new?

Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Romulus, MI
5 years, 1 month ago
Saw the episode...it's Henry's dad.
lex d.
lex d.
5 years, 2 months ago
TOTALLY going to be Henry's dad.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Lowell, NC
5 years, 2 months ago
Im thinking someone new, but in the end, the show always seems to bring the people to Storybrook. I'm hoping he gets that chance to venture out and find him. I didn't get to watch this past week, but I hope it was good!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
watkinsville, GA
5 years, 3 months ago
I think it's got to be a new character, I don't see how they could make his son anyone we've already seen.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
5 years, 3 months ago
I'm still hoping he turns out to be Neal.
Helene H.
Helene H.
5 years, 3 months ago
I think it will be a new character.
Sylvia B.
Sylvia B.
Bowie, MD
5 years, 3 months ago
Personally I am hoping that is a completely new character, but I won't be surprised if it is someone we already saw