Arts & CraftsMediaTV Showsnone
Once Upon a Time: The Complete Second Season [5 Discs] [Blu-ray]

Once Upon a Time: The Complete Second Season [5 Discs] [Blu-ray]

by none

Relive every thrilling moment as ABC's "Once Upon A Time: The Complete Second Season" casts its tantalizing spell. The curse is broken, magic has arrived, and there's no telling what - or who - will be unleashed! Now the exiled fairytale characters must grapple with a flood of awakened memories as they come to grips with their new "reality." Old loyalties will be tested, new heroes will emerge and vengeful villains will wreak havoc - including ruthless pirate Captain Hook and the relentlessly wicked Cora. Amidst the backdrop of previously unexplored lands and a newly magical Storybrooke, love and sacrifice will set the stage for the ultimate battle between good and evil. For, in the words of Rumplestiltskin, where magic is concerned, only one thing is certain: it always comes at a price. From Storybrooke to Fairy Tale Land and beyond, experience the mystery, romance, action and adventure of "Once Upon A Time's" remarkable second season. Complete with all 22 unforgettable episodes, plus exclusive bonus features, this must-own 5-disc boxed set is pure enchantment on an epic scale. Exclusive to Blu-ray: A Fractured Family Tree, narrated by Sarah Hyland of ABC's Modern Family - Go deep into the roots of the show's twisted fairy-tale family, Audio Commentary - "The Miller's Daughter", Good morning Storybrooke - Wake up and with Storybrooke's favorite morning show, Sincerely, Hook - Swoon over the dashing Killian Jones, aka Captain Hook, Girl Power - A high-impact look at the series' women, Bloopers, Audio Commentaries, Deleted scenes. Subtitles: English (Closed Captioned), French, Spanish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Once Upon a Time: The Complete Second Season [5 Discs] [Blu-ray]!
Mikenna B.
Once Upon a Time: The Complete Second Season [5 Discs] [Blu-ray] uploaded by Mikenna B.
I absolutely love Once Upon a Time. I've watched the first 5 seasons so far and I'm waiting for the 6th one to come to Netflix. I definitely recommend this for all audiences.
Courtney V.
Muscle shoals, AL
Love this show. Was hooked from the 1st episode. Also one that can be on and me not worry if my child walks into the room while im watching.
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
I love this show. It's very entertaining and it is very complex. It has all the fairy tale characters stories entertained. It's a great show to pass the time. I'd recommend this to people who live fantasy.
MaryCaroline G.
Huntersville, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
Always a fun show to watch. The plot is unique and strong and the characters are majorly interesting. I can never guess where the show is going to go next. I particularly like the depth that all the characters have. The back storyline of each one explains a lot about why they are who they are.
Jessica S.
Lackawanna, NY
The best show out there right now, especially if you love Fairy tales, scy fy, fantasy and adventure. Every character from the stories and fairy tales growing up has a place in this show at one time or another. I'm totally hooked! No pun intended!
Sheena R.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love the show if you love fairy tales I would recommend this show for you. It’s al your favorite fairy tales come to life adorable acting good story lines most seasons and the end is really great I would watch again
BRANDI JO B.
Loveland, OH
I was not completely a fan of the 2nd season. After the curse was broke the magic seemed to fade away from the show. However I stuck with it and it had some really great parts. It gets better with time...
charlotte M.
united states
Once Upon of Time is one of my top favorite shows of all time...I absolutely love the bluray collection ..its a little pricey though
Karla V.
Freehold, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A worth watch show, a wonderful and very interesting spin to many of the fairy tales we know. You will get hooked on this show!
Evanji Kaurys D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Esta serie es genial y muy interesante, la produccion que hucieron para adaptar los tiempos es impresilnante y uno tiene la curiosidad de lo que va a pasar en el siguiente capitulo sin embargo no me entretiene al 100%

Looking for your answer?