BY NONE

Relive the complete first season of ABC's "Once Upon A Time", the hit series that boasts unforgettable characters and a tangled web of romance, action and enchantment. Immerse yourself in the magic and mystery of Storybrooke - a sleepy little town where every fairytale character you've ever known is frozen in time and trapped between two worlds, victims of an evil curse. On her 28th birthday, Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison) meets Henry (Jared Gilmore), the son she gave up for adoption 10 years ago. Henry believes Emma is the daughter of Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) and Prince Charming (Josh Dallas), prophesied to break a powerful curse. Unconvinced, Emma returns Henry to Storybrooke, where she encounters the enigmatic Mr. Gold (Robert Carlyle) and clashes with mayor Regina Mills (Lana Parrilla) - the boy's adoptive mother - who Henry insists is none other than the Evil Queen. Start your epic collection with all 22 captivating episodes, including never-before-seen bonus features, in this spectacular 5-disc boxed set. Subtitles: English (Closed Captioned), Spanish, French, Thai, Portuguese, Chinese, Audio Commentary, Deleted Scenes, Bloopers. "Fairytales In The Modern World", "Building Character", "Welcome to Storybrooke". see more...

• I'm interested in this series, how was it? I'm sensitive to overl...6 Answers
Caitlin M.
N Charleston, SC
This show is a whole new type of amazing. From the second I started watching it, I couldn't stop. It's a perfect balance of comedy, romance, drama, and Disney so of course I had to get it on dvd. The special features really teach you a lot and make you fall so much more in love with the show.
Megan L.
I was addicted to this show and got my husband watching it and we have been watching it together for like 5 years. It's so addicting and just pulls you in and the story line is so good!
Allie T.
Pop Culture Expert
I really enjoyed this show at first.  however, I felt like it's hard to get through now.  I feel like it's getting dragged on a bit and I couldn't keep up with it.
member-1aa851157
Pop Culture Expert
I could give this series a 10! By far one of my families most favorite shows! The actors that were cast are perfect for their roles,
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pop Culture Expert
When I found out that this was going to be a series I was so happy. Even at my age I still love fairytales and loved the different characters they added every so often. Great Series!!
Veronica j.
Algonquin, IL
Pop Culture Expert
Once Upon A Time is my favorite TV show, and I think it always will be because no matter what age I am, or anyone is, I can always relate to fairytales. I love the way they have twisted and extended beloved characters stories to make them new and even more exciting! This first season is definitely amazing!
Emily H.
Pop Culture Expert
This show is amazing and will get you addicted to it! I've watched season 1,2,& 3.... and I've laughed & cried.... definitely recommend everybody to watch this show its AWESOME!!!
Emily C.
Pop Culture Expert
This is hands down one of my favorite TV shows of all time! I think the plots a great and the character development is so detailed it makes you feel like you actually know them!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I've loved fairytales ever since I was a child. Even growing up to this point I still enjoy them. I was soooo happy when I found this show! it's amazing and filled with great lovable characters♥ I've watched and own all 3 seasons cant wait to get my hands on season 4!!! If you've never seen this show You are missing out on the magical experience :]
Yesenia J.
Definitely my favorite season of Once Upon a Time. I love how each episode centered around a different character that still propelled the story along. It was a great way to introduce who the characters are in Storybrooke versus who they were in the Enchanted Forest.
Kelsey H.
I'm interested in this series, how was it? I'm sensitive to overly scary content. I like romance. Not a fan of a lot of fowl language. Is this for me?