BY NONE

Relive the complete first season of ABC's "Once Upon A Time", the hit series that boasts unforgettable characters and a tangled web of romance, action and enchantment. Immerse yourself in the magic and mystery of Storybrooke - a sleepy little town where every fairytale character you've ever known is frozen in time and trapped between two worlds, victims of an evil curse. On her 28th birthday, Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison) meets Henry (Jared Gilmore), the son she gave up for adoption 10 years ago. Henry believes Emma is the daughter of Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) and Prince Charming (Josh Dallas), prophesied to break a powerful curse. Unconvinced, Emma returns Henry to Storybrooke, where she encounters the enigmatic Mr. Gold (Robert Carlyle) and clashes with mayor Regina Mills (Lana Parrilla) - the boy's adoptive mother - who Henry insists is none other than the Evil Queen. Start your epic collection with all 22 captivating episodes, including never-before-seen bonus features, in this spectacular 5-disc boxed set. Subtitles: English (Closed Captioned), Spanish, French, Thai, Portuguese, Chinese, Audio Commentary, Deleted Scenes, Bloopers. "Fairytales In The Modern World", "Building Character", "Welcome to Storybrooke". see more...

• I'm interested in this series, how was it? I'm sensitive ...6 Answers
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
I am living for this show right now. I'm literally obsessed with it. I don't watch TV often, and this is my only exception. You can never predict whats happening next and its brought me to tears quite a few times! Don`t bother watching it though if you don't start at the very beginning, you wont understand anything lol
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
The show truly was interesting. But as the seasons went on characters left and it just wasn’t the same I’ve lost interest and no longer watch it. It’s available on Netflix and I believe Hulu as well if you would like to start from the beginning but don’t want to purchase it.
Megan L.
Saint Bernard, OH
I was addicted to this show and got my husband watching it and we have been watching it together for like 5 years. It's so addicting and just pulls you in and the story line is so good!
Allie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this show at first.  however, I felt like it's hard to get through now.  I feel like it's getting dragged on a bit and I couldn't keep up with it.
Stephanie N.
This is has always been a show that I cannot miss an episode. I also rewatch every season before the next one comes out because it is amazing how they can make all of the Disney films, Grimms Fables come together into one story. This is great for everyone. It is clean for the kids. It has action and kissing for the men. It has romance. But most importantly it has a great story with great characters. I applaud the writers. They are amazing.
Veronica j.
Algonquin, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Once Upon A Time is my favorite TV show, and I think it always will be because no matter what age I am, or anyone is, I can always relate to fairytales. I love the way they have twisted and extended beloved characters stories to make them new and even more exciting! This first season is definitely amazing!
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
Really good and keeps getting better and better as the seasons progress. There was a slight lull in some of the episodes where they put tons of Elsa and Anna drama into it (I feel they were unnecessary to add to the show). But they bounced back in the following seasons, so now the show is excellent again.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I just started watching this show, and while the first episode was a bit hard to get through, by the third episode I was really starting to get into it. It can be a bit confusing at first, with the two different worlds going on at once, but bare with it and it will all pull together eventually.
Ashleigh P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The first season, was amazing! The fact that this show is so well written makes my heart so happy because this show leaves you wanting more. After this season you will be addicted. And the fact that they incorporate fairy tales makes the child in me, happy as ever! And I'm 22 lol
Yesenia J.
Definitely my favorite season of Once Upon a Time. I love how each episode centered around a different character that still propelled the story along. It was a great way to introduce who the characters are in Storybrooke versus who they were in the Enchanted Forest.
Kelsey H.
I'm interested in this series, how was it? I'm sensitive to overly scary content. I like romance. Not a fan of a lot of fowl language. Is this for me?