BY ONCE UPON A TIME #25 in TV

• Who is your favorite fairy tale character?52 Answers
  • Does this TV show, show accurate interpretations of the original ...13 Answers
  • Who likes evil Emma? I wasn't crazy about last season and now I'...5 Answers
Once Upon a Time
  • "I cannot stop watching this show because it constantly is changing things up and keeping me entertained from a wide array of fairy tales." in 302 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this show I have been watching it since the first season and it gets better each episode and they always throw in new characters from the story book which makes it very interesting " in 100 reviews
  • "Started watching it on Netflix (they have the first 3 seasons on Netflix) and I've become so intrigued the way they intertwine all the characters." in 86 reviews
  • "Movies show the lifes of fairy tale characters, and they tend to be predictable but once upon a time brings all fairy tale characters to the real world with their own little twist and an awesome backstory that changes the way you see the fairy tales." in 58 reviews
  • "Now this is one of my favorite shows my issue with it is that lately it is dragging, it's boring it's not catching my interest like the first I wanna say 3 seasons." in 49 reviews
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
Pop Culture Expert
This is a great show. I love how everything that happens in the classic tales that we still happens but in a new way that you wouldn't expect. I couldn't stop watching it....till I hit the season with elsa. Snow wgite, little mermaid, rumplestiltskin, Peter pan, etc are all classic tales. so every time Emma says "Your real too?!" it makes sense because everyone knows the story and they are old stories. They also aren't solely created by Disney. frozen is not an old story. shoot the movie came out while this show has been on air. No reaction from Emma would have made sense other than "HOW are you real? Your story has literally only existed for a couple years!" the story of the snow queen would make sense. Frozen specifically does not. It feels like Disney wanted to tell more of their story so they threw it in here haphazardly.
Carol S.
Carol S.
Parsonsburg, MD
I am absolutely in love with this show. I even got my boyfriend hooked on this show. This is not your typical fairy tales. I love how some characters play multiple roles of different fairy tales in some cases. You get sucked right in and keep wanting more. I think the acting is pretty good and i feel they do a really great job in most cases of picking actors/ actresses that fit the idea of who you think the fairy tale character should be. I'm always excited to see which fairy tale they bring in next. Good and evil are not how you remember them. This is a must watch.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Austin, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Once Upon a Time rocked its premise in the first few seasons, pulling us in with great villains, unique and memorable characters, and storylines. However, as time has passed, the writing of the show and characterization of the cast has grown to be inconsistent and repetitive, which is sad for me as someone who eagerly looked forward to discussing every episode with my family. I no longer look forward to episodes and am honestly frustrated by the missed opportunities. It's a nice watch in the beginning, but I wish it lived up to its potential.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Pop Culture Expert
I saw that this TV show came out years ago, but never had the interest in watching. Recently, I had a couple of friends tell me to try watching this since I needed something new to watch on Netflix. I started watching and I really enjoyed it! It is far different than anything I have ever watched before and I love the addition of the Disney characters! I am working my way through the series and am really pleased with it! I recommend this to anyone who needs a new show to watch!
Lili J.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo
Pop Culture Expert
(one spoiler) I love this show! It's so cute and the costumes are amazing! I think it is suitable for all ages, from youngsters to adults! I love the modern twists on the fairytales we grew up with! However, it does have a lot of seasons and sometimes drags on for quite a long amount of time, but that's to be expected since they are running out of fairytales characters! I don't know how I fee about this new season with Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde twist...
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Pop Culture Expert
Addicted! I'm a big Disney / fairytale fan. I love how these simple fairytale stories get a much more complex story behind them. It's 2016 and I just watched season 1-4 on Netflix and can't wait till I see the next one. I'm a sucker for romance and I must admit I love all the true love stories here 💛💛 must see! Although I advised watching it from the start, because if you watch from somewhere in the middle in can be hard to understand .
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Pop Culture Expert
Llegué a ver esta serie hasta la cuarta temporada, la dejè hasta ahì por falta de tiempo. Hasta donde la vi iba muy bien, es increíble el como transformaron los personajes de "cuentos de hada", mitología y màs con personalidades y vidas muy diferentes a los que hemos visto en los cuentos originales, tomando esto para crear una historia original y fascinantes. Sin duda es una serie que todo el mundo debería ver alguna vez!
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
Pop Culture Expert
This show is great. I haven't been able to watch it in a long time though since I have been incredibly busy with school work but I do plan on catching up eventually. Hook is my favorite character in the show. It was really neat actually seeing him as more of a good guy in the show and Peter Pan as a villain. It's really cool getting to see all of the different fairy tail's come to life in this show.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Pop Culture Expert
Lamentablemente considero que es una de las peores series que pude ver, perdí unas cuantas horas de mi vida tratando de entender un universo paralelo o quien sabe que intentaban, el plot de la serie me parecía muy bueno, pero los efectos son muy malos, las actuaciones son muy débiles y en general, la trama se pierde y se torna muy tediosa, solo pude verla hasta la segunda temporada porque me rendí.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my top favorite shows. Yes it does change a lot and sometimes feels like they don't have any new story lines to come up with but I think I will never stop watching. I love that each new season they bring in different disney characters and give us a new look about them. Theres always a twist about the characters from what we originally know them for in the disney world!
Francheska T.
Francheska T.
Bloomfield, NJ
What fairy tale character (who's not been on the show yet) are you anticipating to see?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who is your favorite fairy tale character?
Ann Marie H.
Ann Marie H.
Do you like the characters better in the fairy tale world or in the present day world?
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Langley, British Columbia
If you could meet one character who would it be ?!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Pop Culture Expert
Who is your favorite villain??