BY ONCE UPON A TIME #35 in TV

• Who is your favorite fairy tale character?52 Answers
  • Does this TV show, show accurate interpretations of the o...13 Answers
  • Who likes evil Emma? I wasn't crazy about last season an...5 Answers
Once Upon a Time
  • "I cannot stop watching this show because it constantly is changing things up and keeping me entertained from a wide array of fairy tales." in 302 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this show I have been watching it since the first season and it gets better each episode and they always throw in new characters from the story book which makes it very interesting " in 100 reviews
  • "Started watching it on Netflix (they have the first 3 seasons on Netflix) and I've become so intrigued the way they intertwine all the characters." in 86 reviews
  • "Movies show the lifes of fairy tale characters, and they tend to be predictable but once upon a time brings all fairy tale characters to the real world with their own little twist and an awesome backstory that changes the way you see the fairy tales." in 58 reviews
  • "Now this is one of my favorite shows my issue with it is that lately it is dragging, it's boring it's not catching my interest like the first I wanna say 3 seasons." in 49 reviews
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
This show is super entertaining to watch and hard to put down. I have to wait for the new seasons to come to Netflix because I can't do the weekly wait thing for this show. I want to watch it all in one go. Totally worth the binge watch title. The characters are great. Seriously, love all of them. I also enjoy how they aren't as light-hearted as Disney can be at times. They do have their dark moments and tie it all together really well. Sad that this show is ending, but loved every minute of it and will most likely rewatch the whole thing at some point in the future.
Nancy D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm giving 4 stars for the poor acting (of some actors.) someone had suggested this series to me so I gave it a try. The first few episodes I wasn't sure about it.. the acting was poor and I wasn't thrilled but a few more episodes in and I was HOOKED. I couldn't wait to get home from work everyday to continue binge watching this and I was lucky that a few seasons were on Netflix! Sad to hear they are ending this series.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I love fantasy and fairy tales, and this makes it seriously okay to watch fairy tales as an adult (and with your kids if you have them!). It is really a great family series, and has kept me entertained beyond belief. I love seeing fairy tale characters and abc's interpretation of these characters. There are a TON of story lines and characters (it basically incorporates any characters you can possibly imagine from books you've read as a child and movies you used to watch). The story lines are interesting, have a little bit of violence (but more so fantasy violence), some romance, and really beautiful scenery and costumes. Definitely worth a watch, although I did loose some interest in the more recent episodes, but I am sure I will get back into it again soon!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am really enjoying this show, I have just completed the first season & it has left me wanting for more. It is your mystical fairytale characters interpreted in a completely different way. It's quiet interesting to watch their life events in a new light. Their are so many characters & their stories webbed togthee in one show. Mystery, Romance, Violence you will find evrything so entertaining.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I love fairy tales & I love what goes down in Storybrooke! I'm currently making my way into season 3 ( thank you Netflix ) (no spoilers please) & I'm really hooked on to this show.

🌟🌟🌟🌟//🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 for the fact that some of the CGI & fairy land scenes look a little on the fake side. But, even with that, this is a great show with lots of twists on the classic.
Allison S.
I love Once Upon A Time. The way it cuts back and forth into the past and present is so interesting. The regular seasons when Emma was the main character were better than the current where Henry doesn’t know who he is. Because this current season is cancelled after the first season (I believe), I feel like everything is rushed. I highly recommend the show overall especially the earlier seasons.
Sirena N.
I really love how innovative this show is in the retelling of old fairytale classics like snow white, to new ones like frozen! It satisfies your childhood cravings with the nostalgic tales while also entertaining your adult desire for more "grown-up" drama! The later seasons started getting a bit repetitive though, with many of the same plot points being reused, but a very entertaining show nonetheless.
Hannah H.
Cordele , GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you are a Disney fan then this show is for you! You really have to pay attention to it, so i recommend pausing it if you have to get up, or else you'll be lost at what is going on. I love how they intertwined all the fairy tales together, and how you learn the backgrounds of you favorite fairy tale characters, and what happened to them after "happily ever after". Such a great show. I just got caught up and can't wait to see what happens next.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Once upon a Time I was obsessed with the show! I love all the stories put together! And they did such a great job in the beginning! But the last two seasons I’ve been losing interest and the last season I definitely lost interest. It’s sad because I really liked this show. First few seasons were great!
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I started watching this show when I came across it on Netflix and instantly fell in love and started binge watching it. I’ve seen every season now and still watch it, but I will say I am a little disappointed with season 7 so far with having new characters and not having the originals.
Francheska T.
Bloomfield, NJ
What fairy tale character (who's not been on the show yet) are you anticipating to see?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who is your favorite fairy tale character?
Ann Marie H.
Do you like the characters better in the fairy tale world or in the present day world?
Michelle N.
Langley, British Columbia
If you could meet one character who would it be ?!
Kristen C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is your favorite villain??