BY ONCE AGAIN

Once Again™ Lightly Toasted Crunchy Almond Butter.

One ingredient - organic almonds!

Sodium free.

454g. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I HAVE 6 TYPES OF ONCE AGAIN BUTTERS ! THEY ARE AMAZING I HAD THEM SENT TO ME TO REVIEW ON MY BLOG THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE ARE AMAZING AS WELL. I WILL BE BUYING THESE PRODUCTS ONCE MY GRATIS JARS ARE ALL USED UP! THE CONSISTENCY OF ALL THEIR BUTTERS ARE SMOOTH ( UNLESS IT SAYS CRUNCHY, THEN OBVIOUSLY THERE ARE A TEXTURE DIFFERENCES) THE COMPANY OFFERS ORGANIC AND NON ORGANIC ITEMS AS WELL AS SLATED AND UNSALTED WHICH WILL BE HELPFUL FOR THOSE WHO NEED LESS SODIUM IN THEIR DIETS . I WOULD RECOMMEND THESE PRODUCTS TO OTHERS ESPECIALLY PEANUT/ NUT BUTTER ENTHUSIASTS SUCH AS MYSELF
Carolina J.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Best almond butter there is! Simple ingredients and quality you can expect every time. The consistency is perfect and the taste is amazing. Just so good on toast or for baking too! I would recommend this brand to everyone. Love how the company is also a esop. They really do spread integrity :)
Melissa S.
It takes a little while to get used to the taste difference between almond butter and peanut butter, but it is a great alternative! I only wish that they could make a creamier formula, sometimes it tastes a bit gritty. Other than that it is perfect on crackers with some jelly as a snack.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
This is awesome! Cost more than peanut butter but it worth it! I love that it is organic, and the flavor is perfection. So yummy.
Amber S.
El Paso , TX
This almond butter is delicious I use it a lot and it is a great substitution for peanut butter
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
I love nuts and any type so almond butter is one of my favorite things and this is a good brand
Autumn M.
Almond butter is amazing but Once Again nailed it. I love putting this on toast with a banana!
Nika S.
Calgary, Alberta, AB
I have a jar of this in my cupboard that I love to use when baking! It's a perfect addition for anyone who loves to cook organic, vegan friendly meals. I use it mostly in granola bars and cookies!