Ona Spotlight Radiant Glow Gel Mask - 1 Mask

by Ona New York

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ona Spotlight Radiant Glow Gel Mask - 1 Mask!
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Ona Spotlight Radiant Glow Gel Mask - 1 Mask uploaded by Azita C.
I love this gel face mask! It is 2 pieces which makes it easier to mold to your face and it is gel rather than paper which feels way better. It feels super refreshing on and leaves my skin feeling and looking soft. This is a win for me!
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Ona Spotlight Radiant Glow Gel Mask - 1 Mask uploaded by Amanda S.
Ona Spotlight Radiant Glow Gel Mask - 1 Mask uploaded by Amanda S.
This mask is for a radiant glow, a perfect fix for stressed, dull, irritated skin. It’s a really awesome gel mask— I love the feel of it. It’s made with Niacinamide and Willow Bark Extract, which help reduce environmental damage and restore a youthful glow. Also has Centella Asiatica and Tea Tree Oil to soothe stressed skin and even out skin tone. It definitely does what it says it does. It’s actually now on my top 5 in the sheet mask category. There really aren’t many that give immediate results or may results at all for that matter. Overall though I’m very impressed with this mask. I will continue to purchase it.
Heather R.
Newport, KY
Ona Spotlight Radiant Glow Gel Mask - 1 Mask uploaded by Heather R.
Ona Spotlight Radiant Glow Gel Mask - 1 Mask uploaded by Heather R.
Ona Spotlight Radiant Glow Gel Mask - 1 Mask this mask is awesome I love the way it fits my face and stays in place!! It took the dullness away and gave my face a nice glow!! If u are gonna have a no makeup day!! This masks is a great one to use!!
pupu P.
Clarkston, GA
Ona Spotlight Radiant Glow Gel Mask - 1 Mask uploaded by pupu P.
I got one of these masks in a beauty box but I was hesitant to use it. I have very sensitive skin, but its super dry so I decided to use the mask. It is... ... AMAZING! My skin instantly felt refreshed and drank in all the moisture & the mask stayed out and didn't slide off my face. This is a great product that anyone with dry skin absolutely needs to try at least once!
Bridget H.
Silverdale, WA
Ona Spotlight Radiant Glow Gel Mask - 1 Mask uploaded by Bridget H.
Me encanto esta mascara! Tenía mi piel maltratada despues de haberla exfoliado demasiado, y este mascarilla hizo que mi piel se viera y se sintiera mejor.
Maureen D.
East Islip, NY
Ona Spotlight Radiant Glow Gel Mask - 1 Mask uploaded by Maureen D.
Two piece mask. Refreshing on the face. The bottom half kept falling off. The top part was fine. Skin feels great afterwards

Looking for your answer?