On The Rocks Ready To Drink The Margarita Ready To Drink Can 375 ML

On The Rocks Ready To Drink The Margarita Ready To Drink Can 375 ML

On The Rocks Margarita 375ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of On The Rocks Ready To Drink The Margarita Ready To Drink Can 375 ML!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle M.
Atlanta, GA
On The Rocks Ready To Drink The Margarita Ready To Drink Can 375 ML uploaded by Michelle M.
I love this brand. The on the rocks style drinks are for me. Literally add ice and it’s ready to go
Yedith D.
Chula Vista, CA
This is horrible. When I first saw this I thought it was going to be decent since it looks nice and the price i thought it would be better. I could not even finish this. I usually have margaritas all the time and this doesn’t taste like a margarita I have tasted canned margaritas from a fraction of the price and tasted better. Wouldn’t recommend.
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
On The Rocks Ready To Drink The Margarita Ready To Drink Can 375 ML uploaded by Nicole R.
This is the next best thing to having a margarita at a bar but in the comfort of your own home or wherever you decide to enjoy.

Looking for your answer?