On The Rocks Old Fashoined 375ml

On The Rocks Old Fashoined 375ml

Whiskey, The Old FashionedMade with Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey, bitters, and natural flavors. Premium cocktails. Crafted with Knob Creek. Staying true to the original recipe, we keep our old fashioned strong and simple using a generous pour of Knob Creek Bourbon Whiskey bitters, cane sugar, orange, cherry, and lemon zest. Bringing the bar to you. www.knobcreek.com. www.ontherockscocktails.com. www.drinksmart.com. Facebook. Instagram. Twitter (at)otrcocktails. 35% alcohol by vol. 70 proof. Bottled by OTR: On The Rocks Premium Cocktails Bardstown, KY 40004.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of On The Rocks Old Fashoined 375ml!
How would you rate this product?
Puyallup, WA
On The Rocks Old Fashoined 375ml is a nice way to introduce your friends to old fashions if they are not sure what kind of whiskey, bourbon, rye to get. Easy buy on the Rocks Of Fashioned 😉
Clearwater, FL
My hubby and I love a good old fashioned and while they are not difficult to make, sometimes you just want one made for you. Well, introduce this delicious pre-made one. Just poor into a glass with ice and enjoy! We grabbed these the other day to take to a friends house because we didn’t want beer or wine. You get 2-3 drinks to a bottle and these are strong drinks, so 1-2 is good for us and the price of a drink out.
Hollister, CA
On The Rocks Old Fashoined 375ml uploaded by Jessica L.
Yes 🙌 yes 🙌 🙌 yes!! So delicious and smooth I was very impressed I added my Diet Coke Classic to it can’t wait to tr the other On The Rocks Cosmopolitan 375ml On The Rocks Ready To Drink The Margarita Ready To Drink Can 375 ML #HappyHour

Looking for your answer?