On The Rocks Cosmopolitan 375ml

by ON THE ROCKS

Vodka, The CosmopolitanMade with premium vodka, triple sec, elderberry extract and natural flavors. Colored with vegetable juice. Made with natural colors. Color may fade. Premium cocktails. Crafted with Effen Vodka. A wildly popular cocktail, The Cosmopolitan is a simple cocktail with a big history. Often referred to as the cosmo this cocktail blends vodka, flavors of cranberry, triple sec, lemon zest, and lime. Bringing the bar to you. www.effenvodka.com. www.ontherockscocktails.com. www.drinksmart.com. Facebook. Instagram. Twitter (at)otrcocktails. 20% alcohol by vol. 40 proof. Bottled by OTR: On The Rocks Premium Cocktails Bardstown, KY 40004.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of On The Rocks Cosmopolitan 375ml!
Kahley M.
Peoria, AZ
AMAZING! Love this so much. The taste is amazing and I love the bottle. Price point is great as well. I tell my firends all about this drink. Great thing after a rough day :)
Stephanie P.
Arlington Hts, IL
On The Rocks Cosmopolitan 375ml uploaded by Stephanie P.
This stuff is Heaven in a bottle. On The Rocks Cosmopolitan is not a weak hearted drink. It is stiff, bold, not to sweet, and taste how a coctail should. I highly recommend it. On The Rocks Cosmopolitan 375ml On The Rocks Cosmopolitan 375ml
Sanskruti R.
Fremont, CA
Love the flavor, generous sizing at a good prize, however some of the other flavors can be strong at times
Claira S.
This beverage is refreshing and delicious. It is a little strong, doesn't just go down like juice, but the taste is wonderful. The packaging is super cool looking. I've tried this out twice and I would recommend it to a anyone who likes to drink.

Looking for your answer?