BeveragesPowdered MixesPowdered Beverage MixesCrystal Light
On-The-Go Pure Raspberry Lemonade Powdered Drink Mix

On-The-Go Pure Raspberry Lemonade Powdered Drink Mix

by Crystal Light

Crystal Light Pure Raspberry Lemonade Drink MixThe all time favorite Crystal Light brings a new revitalizing Raspberry Lemonade energy drink that contains low calories perfectly fused with Natural flavors. Being USA certified, the product is made with precision and quality.Leading beverage with Low CaloriesCrystal Light is proud to be known as one of those high quality products that have 5 calories per 1/2 packet, making it one of the leading brands offering a healthy drink that people of any age can enjoy.

How good are these? I've never tried them nor seen them. Where would you buy them?
Probably the pink lemonade. Not too intense and a hint of lemonade. Perfect for the kids and adults and makes for great slushies!
What is your favorite flavor?
Start your review of On-The-Go Pure Raspberry Lemonade Powdered Drink Mix!
Raquel L.
Gary, IN
Delicious, tart and refeshing. This is a great flavor to add to your water without the calories or sugar. I like to add it to my water to spruce it up.
Katie S.
I had a couple boxes of these given to me and dont like to waste things so I used them. They do have a Nice lemonade flavor but you can taste the fake sugar which can be a little off putting. I like that it already measured in the little packet and you add the amount of water for your taste but it seems like a lot of packaging that could be avoided. I would get the big containers of this if I planned to drink it on the regular.
Ashley T.
Jonesboro, AR
I am terrible at getting a healthy water intake during the day, especially as the weather gets warmer. I've never been fond of the taste (or lack of) of water. I started a few months ago keeping these in my purse or bag, and haven't had a problem since!! They also sell larger mixes for quarts at my local store, so I also keep a large jug made up in my fridge for when I'm at home! They taste great, are low calorie, and are quite easy to shake up in a bottle!! Love these!
Laura F.
Great flavor for your water. A way healthier option, way better than juice. I would totally recommend!
Brittany H.
Hollywood, FL
On-The-Go Pure Raspberry Lemonade Powdered Drink Mix uploaded by Brittany H.
These are always in my purse, I love them because they taste amazing and they have stevia instead of sugar! I also love that they use natural ingredients as coloring (like tumeric!)
Marleen S.
Roseville, MI
I love this Kool-Aid next to mix with some good old summertime is just great it taste great it is so refreshing so good you can find this anywhere I love it because they don’t have any calories! It’s just good for all occasions and kids and all ages and I recommend this to anyone the packaging is great and all! You got a love it!
Caroline B.
Hickory, NC
I put this flavor in my water ALL the time!! It is so delicious especially when it is really cold and it is a really hot day! I keep several packets on me all the time so I can drink it at work or just on the go! Delicious!
Kylie C.
I love love this lemonade! I love that it's not sugar filled and tastes absolutely amazing! The price point is great too. I buy this whenever I'm grocery shopping because it's my ultimate go-to
Ashley C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is dangerous I LOVE this stuff and I can absolutely drink the whole thing in one day 😝
Nicole M.
Westville, IL
This has a great taste. It's easy to throw in your purse for a refreshing drink later. Simply add to your favorite bottle of water and sit back, relax and drink. Low in calories. Who doesn't like fast and simple? I highly recommend this product to others. Also try there other flavors.