BY ON THE BORDER

On The Border® Premium Rounds™ Tortilla Chips.
Celebrate with Quality®.
Mexican grill & cantina.
Quality Promise™.
Taste the OTB difference!
Sea salt. Gluten free.
Low sodium. 0g trans fat.
See nutritional panel on back.
Try serving warmed! see more...

marley d.
Arlington , TX
These chips are amazing! They taste very fresh and tend to stay intact in the bag unlike other chips that crumble to pieces. The price is good too for the amount of chips you get in the bag! Would definitely buy again!
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Tortilla Chips with Salsa and Nacho Cheese is a favorite snack of mine. I went to the store today and found these On the Border Tortilla Chips to try. They were on sale and I'd never tried these before. The chip is very light and crispy. I like that it's not too salty like some brands of Tortilla chips. They are MSG free, Hydrogenated Oil free, made with Sea Salt, Gluten free, and made with no preservatives. I am going to buy these from now on. They taste amazing with salsa and cheese, but I bet they taste great with a sour cream or taco dip too!
Nicole S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
These are my favorite tortilla chips… What more can I say, there a lot softer than other tortilla chips they seem to be a lot harder on my teeth but these are excellent… I often find myself eating these without any dips or salsa… Right out of the bag as I shovel them in my mouth
Cassie L.
Columbus, OH
I love Love LOVE these tortilla chips! They are so thin - just like the ones you get at Mexican restaurants! I searched high and low for restaurant-type tortilla chips, and was so excited when I found these. I won't use anything else to eat my salsa!
Lia L.
Woodstock, IL
These are a great product along with On the Border's other style of chips. They're tasty, not overly salted like some major chip company's tortilla chips, and the cantina style are thinner and more delicate. They'll satisfy your craving for restaurant style chips and salsa (On the Border's salsa is very good too!).
Heather T.
Godfrey, IL
These are my staple for tortilla chips. They have the perfect amount of salt. They are very crispy and flavorful. These go great with any salsa, guacamole, or cheese dip. My family likes to make nachos with them on taco night.
Randi P.
Alma, AR
These have got to be the BEST tortilla chips I've EVER had! They are very light, crispy and thin! They have the best taste. I definitely recommend these chips!!!!
machelle n.
I have these in my kitchen right now they are good if you want a light crisp chip..my self I like a lil more thicker but these arnt bad
Jess B.
Columbia, SC
Though this chip is more expensive than a store brand, I always buy it because of the great taste. It is always great for dipping!
Deena T.
These are the best, my favorite go to bag of chips. Perfect with mango salsa for dipping on the side. Great to take to party's.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
These chips are a new favorite of mine. What are some of your favorite dips for these Tortilla chips?