On The Border Tortilla Chips Cafe Style uploaded by Eva C.On The Border Tortilla Chips Cafe Style uploaded by ♡Hope ♡.On The Border Tortilla Chips Cafe Style uploaded by Wendy C.

BY ON THE BORDER

On the Border® Sea Salt Cafe Style Tortilla Chips.
Celebrate with Quality®
Mexican grill & cantina.
Tortilla chips.
Quality promise.
Taste the OTB difference!
Gluten free.
Low sodium.
0g trans fat.
Try serving warmed! see more...

♡Hope ♡.
What I liked about this product?
-Great tasting chips
- crunchy
- a little bit salty not too much
- really like the remake of the original

What I would change?
- nothing

Would you buy again?
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
These taste great. I love the scoop version and we wind up with much less broken chips. These have the right amount of salt too. I’ve purchased them before and I’ll purchase again!
member-e7b07
Disappointed!  Purchased the chips and they smelled and tasted "ransid".  They were not edible and I've notified the company twice with no response.
Eva C.
Loce these tortilla chips. We had them at our last cookout and people loved them with my homemade rotel dip. Was so delicious. They are perfectly salted and that made me just keep going back for more. Before I knew it I wasn't even eating the dip I just had a handful of chips!
Danielle S.
I really love these tortilla chips. They are crisp without being too hard, they taste really fresh and aren't too salty.  Great to serve at parties-they go great with some salsa or spicy queso! They are a good overall snack- I consider them before reaching for the potato chips at the store. Highly recommend!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
These are the best store bought chips. They taste almost just like they came out of the restaurant which is the only way I like them. They are thin and crispy.. just a little less thin and greasy than actual restaurant ones. These are the only chips I’ll buy!
Angela M.
Baton Rouge , LA
Best chips ever !! If you like the salsa to pair with I definitely understand it's the best! Not expensive I make sure that I grab two bags because they are just that good girl! I definitely recommend if you need to buy chips
Christina T.
We love these tortillas chips! Purchase them from Sam’s Club and use throughout the month with salsa dip, for taco skillet meals, and guacamole dip. Typically we purchase two bags a month on average. Crispy and good flavor.
Lauren G.
Antioch, TN
These are the perfect tortilla chips. They are thin and delicious. The perfect amount of salt and my go to chip for nachos! You can find them in any store but I️ get the huge bag at Sam’s Club because I️ can’t get enough!
marley d.
Arlington, TX
These chips are amazing! They taste very fresh and tend to stay intact in the bag unlike other chips that crumble to pieces. The price is good too for the amount of chips you get in the bag! Would definitely buy again!