On The Border Tortilla Chips Cafe Style uploaded by Wendy C.

BY ON THE BORDER

On the Border® Sea Salt Cafe Style Tortilla Chips.
Celebrate with Quality®
Mexican grill & cantina.
Tortilla chips.
Quality promise.
Taste the OTB difference!
Gluten free.
Low sodium.
0g trans fat.
Try serving warmed! see more...

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
These are the best store bought chips. They taste almost just like they came out of the restaurant which is the only way I like them. They are thin and crispy.. just a little less thin and greasy than actual restaurant ones. These are the only chips I’ll buy!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
These taste great. I love the scoop version and we wind up with much less broken chips. These have the right amount of salt too. I’ve purchased them before and I’ll purchase again!
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
Ummmm I could not keep my hands out the bag!!!! These chips are so freaking delicious. I like to have these with so hummus or by them selves. These chips contain: Corn. Vegetable Oil, and Sea Salt. This was my first time trying them out and I will repurchase soon.
Danielle S.
I really love these tortilla chips. They are crisp without being too hard, they taste really fresh and aren't too salty.  Great to serve at parties-they go great with some salsa or spicy queso! They are a good overall snack- I consider them before reaching for the potato chips at the store. Highly recommend!
Angela M.
Baton Rouge , LA
Best chips ever !! If you like the salsa to pair with I definitely understand it's the best! Not expensive I make sure that I grab two bags because they are just that good girl! I definitely recommend if you need to buy chips
Lauren G.
Antioch, TN
These are the perfect tortilla chips. They are thin and delicious. The perfect amount of salt and my go to chip for nachos! You can find them in any store but I️ get the huge bag at Sam’s Club because I️ can’t get enough!
marley d.
Arlington , TX
These chips are amazing! They taste very fresh and tend to stay intact in the bag unlike other chips that crumble to pieces. The price is good too for the amount of chips you get in the bag! Would definitely buy again!
LaTrecia O.
I love these Tortilla chips, they are definitely a backyard bash must have! I purchased a 28 ounce bag at Sam's club for under $4.00. You can make nachos or just have them with any salsa or dip. I myself have been eating them plain, they have such a great taste and they are an awesome snack for anytime or any party!
Deb R.
BELLEVILLE, IL
Whether you're serving guacamole, salsa, or any other dip, these chips hold up. They're never stale, nor do they go limp when you dip them. These are the only chips I buy because they are so delicious!!
Debrian W.
These chips are great! They are perfectly salted, great for all dips, and really great quality! I bought them from Kroger. I will continue to buy these to fulfill my chips and dip cravings!