BY ON THE BORDER

The border 16oz tortilla chips see more...

On the Border THE BORDER 16OZ TORTILLA CHIPS
  • "I'm usually all for the big name brands of tortilla chips, but I bought these for a party due to the size of the bags, and I ended up taking them home and eating them." in 2 reviews
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
These are so good. My sister bought them cause we love tortilla chips. They are big and crunchy. I like mine with mild salsa. They have very little ingredients and I am all for that. I will definitely buy them for sure again.
Preeti S.
Montgomery, AL
Found my new fav chips! I am always making various dips at home and try to find cafe like chips to eats. this is perfect ! Also no added preservatives, non gmo, no artificial flavor and all the goodness and best taste ever 💕🙌
Courtney R.
Clovis, NM
Amazing chips! They have such a natural tortilla taste! I really like that they do not overdo the salt. It's the perfect amount of salt! They're thick as well, a nice change from most tortilla chips from the grocery store!
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
These chips are so fresh, they taste like the chips you get in the restaurant. They are so flavorful. The kind I get are the cafe style. The chips are big, not too thick, but they dont break off every time you dip them in to something. Definitely try these!
Stacy K.
Willow Spgs, IL
Not bad, you get a lot for the price. It’s not full of air like other bags of chips.

They taste pretty good similar to what you would expect at a Mexican Restaraunt.

The would defintely go well with any sort of dip, especially salsa or spinach dip.
Elizabeth H.
Syracuse, IN
Faaave chips! Super thin like what I get at restaurants which I looove. The price point is great. I can buy a big bag for just a couple dollars. Dip them in some salsa and you've got a perfect snack!
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
These chips are by far the best. If you just want a snack or you need them for dip. We put them in the oven for a few minutes and its just like being at the restaurant ;)
Karen R.
Davenport
Our family found these chips about six months ago and they were a hit! We found the originally at Sam’s and then our local grocery started carrying them. They are lighter then the others and has just the right amount of salt, they hold up to dips and salsas without breaking into tiny pieces!!! This is a winning product!!!n
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
These are the BEST tortilla chips! My friend introduced me to them a year ago and I've been obsessed ever since. They don't break as easily as other chips and that's perfect for when I want to pile them with nacho toppings. They really do have an authentic freshly made taste to them. I'd recommend them to anybody.
Dustin M.
Oklahoma City, OK
These chips are honestly my favorite kind of tortilla chips! They are lightly salted, have a slight hint of lime, and thick enough to not break when scooping up delicious salsa. Honestly, the best salsa to go with them is the On The Border salsa!
Wendy K.
Dowagiac, MI
How salty are these chips? (I like a little bit of salt but not overwhelmingly so.)
Connie M.
Aransas Pass, TX
Is there a lower sodium version of this brand?