BY ON THE BORDER

The border 16oz tortilla chips see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm usually all for the big name brands of tortilla chips, but I bought these for a party due to the size of the bags, and I ended up taking them home and eating them." in 2 reviews
Cami P.
I initially purchased these because the price was really fair for the huge amount of chips you get in the bag. I love the size of the chip, and the texture is wonderful (though one only draw back is that when you dip it, it can tend to fall apart easily). Also, the chips tend to be a bit overly salty. Still delicious and love the style of the chip compared to others.
Brianna L.
Stockbridge, GA
Foodie Expert
These are the BEST tortilla chips! My friend introduced me to them a year ago and I've been obsessed ever since. They don't break as easily as other chips and that's perfect for when I want to pile them with nacho toppings. They really do have an authentic freshly made taste to them. I'd recommend them to anybody.
Dustin M.
These chips are honestly my favorite kind of tortilla chips! They are lightly salted, have a slight hint of lime, and thick enough to not break when scooping up delicious salsa. Honestly, the best salsa to go with them is the On The Border salsa!
Tina M.
Polson , MT
Foodie Expert
These are my second favorite tortilla chip. They are perfect For salsa , they don't desolate into a mushy heap before you can eat them. They are sturdy enough for guacamole but still thin enough that they don't hurt my mouth. They are the perfectly seasoned! Seriously great chips!
Justin A.
Conshohocken, PA
Foodie Expert
I like South of the Border more than any other tortilla chips because they are sturdy enough to use as the base for nachos. They have just the right amount of saltiness, and also go really well with salsa. My fiance likes to eat them plain, so clearly they are quite versatile.
Jen R.
Chicago , IL
Foodie Expert
BEST CHIPS EVER!!!  Seriously, go buy them now.  These are great chips for salsa or quacamole--on the thicker side so they do not break when you dip them!  Great packaging.  Great price.  Taste amazing and definitely would recommend these for anyone!
marley d.
Arlington , TX
Foodie Expert
These chips are amazing! They taste very fresh and tend to stay intact in the bag unlike other chips that crumble to pieces. The price is good too for the amount of chips you get in the bag! Would definitely buy again!
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Foodie Expert
By far the best tortilla chips I have ever in my life bought from a store. They are literally perfect. I want them on deck all the time. They are salty and bubbly just how I like my chips to be. They are amazing.
Holly C.
rapid city, mi
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite tortilla chips. I have become a chip snob and have to have my mexican food with these chips only. They have great flavor and just enough salt! So good with a Big bowl of salsa!
Cori B.
Yorba Linda, CA
These are the absolute best tortilla chips!  I buy them at Walmart or Sam's Club.  They are perfectly salted and don't break easily.  I do have to say that I have purchased one bag that seemed stale.
Wendy K.
Dowagiac, MI
How salty are these chips? (I like a little bit of salt but not overwhelmingly so.)
Connie M.
Aransas Pass, TX
Is there a lower sodium version of this brand?