BY ON THE BORDER

The border 16oz tortilla chips see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm usually all for the big name brands of tortilla chips, but I bought these for a party due to the size of the bags, and I ended up taking them home and eating them." in 2 reviews
Karen R.
Davenport
Our family found these chips about six months ago and they were a hit! We found the originally at Sam’s and then our local grocery started carrying them. They are lighter then the others and has just the right amount of salt, they hold up to dips and salsas without breaking into tiny pieces!!! This is a winning product!!!n
Courtney R.
Clovis, NM
Amazing chips! They have such a natural tortilla taste! I really like that they do not overdo the salt. It's the perfect amount of salt! They're thick as well, a nice change from most tortilla chips from the grocery store!
Preeti S.
Wetumpka, AL
Found my new fav chips! I am always making various dips at home and try to find cafe like chips to eats. this is perfect ! Also no added preservatives, non gmo, no artificial flavor and all the goodness and best taste ever 💕🙌
Elizabeth H.
Syracuse, IN
Faaave chips! Super thin like what I get at restaurants which I looove. The price point is great. I can buy a big bag for just a couple dollars. Dip them in some salsa and you've got a perfect snack!
Broni A.
Greenville, SC
These are the best. I have tried many different tortilla chips and I always come back to these!! I would totally recommend these chips if you looking forsome really good chips!!
Brianna L.
Stockbridge, GA
These are the BEST tortilla chips! My friend introduced me to them a year ago and I've been obsessed ever since. They don't break as easily as other chips and that's perfect for when I want to pile them with nacho toppings. They really do have an authentic freshly made taste to them. I'd recommend them to anybody.
Dustin M.
These chips are honestly my favorite kind of tortilla chips! They are lightly salted, have a slight hint of lime, and thick enough to not break when scooping up delicious salsa. Honestly, the best salsa to go with them is the On The Border salsa!
Tina M.
Polson, MT
These are my second favorite tortilla chip. They are perfect For salsa , they don't desolate into a mushy heap before you can eat them. They are sturdy enough for guacamole but still thin enough that they don't hurt my mouth. They are the perfectly seasoned! Seriously great chips!
Justin A.
Conshohocken, PA
I like South of the Border more than any other tortilla chips because they are sturdy enough to use as the base for nachos. They have just the right amount of saltiness, and also go really well with salsa. My fiance likes to eat them plain, so clearly they are quite versatile.
Jen R.
BEST CHIPS EVER!!!  Seriously, go buy them now.  These are great chips for salsa or quacamole--on the thicker side so they do not break when you dip them!  Great packaging.  Great price.  Taste amazing and definitely would recommend these for anyone!
Wendy K.
Dowagiac, MI
How salty are these chips? (I like a little bit of salt but not overwhelmingly so.)
Connie M.
Aransas Pass, TX
Is there a lower sodium version of this brand?