BY ON THE BORDER

The border 16oz tortilla chips see more...

On the Border THE BORDER 16OZ TORTILLA CHIPS
  • "I'm usually all for the big name brands of tortilla chips, but I bought these for a party due to the size of the bags, and I ended up taking them home and eating them." in 2 reviews
Emily S.
Emily S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are my absolute favorite tortilla chips! They are thin, delicious and have the perfect amount of saltiness. They are my favorite in comparison to other brands and we always prefer them. We buy them anytime we need chips. You can get them at SAMs club and Walmart for sure
Brit C.
Brit C.
St George, UT
I'm a die hard chips and salsa fan! We had a family cookout and my sister brought a bag of these on the border tortilla chips, I had never tried them before and boy am I glad she shared them with us! These are my new fav. Just like you get from the Mexican restaurants.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
My family of 8 goes through a lot of tortilla chips. We love the On the Border tortilla chips. They are crisp, not to heavy, and have a light covering of salt. I get them in a large bag at our local Sam's club,and the price seems great for the quantity.
Jameka H.
Jameka H.
Raleigh, Nc
These are the best tortilla chips ever. My family eats them plan, with Queso or with other fixings as a taco salad. We don't even eat tortilla chips if we don't have these. SAMs club has the big bag for about $4 I grab a bag or two whenever I'm there.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
These are the best tortilla chips! They are thin and crispy with the perfect amount of salt. They are great with dip or tasty enough alone. I find them much better and more authentic than other brands, plus you seem to get a lot more in the bag.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
These are my family's favorite tortilla chips, hands down. These chips are the perfect tortilla chips, not too thin, not too thick, and they have the perfect amount of saltiness. These chips have the smallest hint of sweetness too! Yum.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Freeland, MI
I absolutely love these chips! The chips are very crispy and have a great taste! These chips have a better taste Han Tostitos and are priced less than the Tostitos! They are a great buy and will continue to purchase these chips!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I love these chips. On The Boarder is the only brand we buy. I make my own salsa and the chips compliment it perfectly. The other tortilla chips don't have the same flavoring and kick like these do. I highly recommend these (:
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Mustang, OK
THE BEST tortilla chips! These are a must-have for get-together a, perfect with salsa and dips, just so so good! If you haven't tried them, you simply must. So much better than any other tortilla chip I've tried! GET EM!
Payton A.
Payton A.
Chandler, AZ
These chips are my beach essential because they have a fresh lime taste and are good to get rid of my salty cravings! These are totally worth the price of only a couple dollars more than the generic brand.
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Dowagiac, MI
How salty are these chips? (I like a little bit of salt but not overwhelmingly so.)
Connie M.
Connie M.
Aransas Pass, TX
Is there a lower sodium version of this brand?