On The Border Salsa Medium uploaded by Raynell B.

BY ON THE BORDER #49 in Salsa

On The Border® Medium Salsa.

Mexican grill & cantina.

All natural.

Quality promise. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Alexis S.
Reminds me a little of home and it is so easy to serve to guests. Decorate a little and you've got a party. Serve with it's comrades, like the queso and it'll seem like you didn't buy enough of this stuff.
Katrina S.
Southington, CT
My FAVORITE salsa other than Chilis or a local Mexican restaurant. The consistency is great, I love that it is smooth and not too chunky! It's great with On the Border chips as well! I can find it at Stop and Shop and it is priced just the same as any other brand! The flavor is great and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Nicole V.
Really yummy salsa! its thick, but not too thick and chunky, but the veggies (especially the onions) aren't crunchy an gross textured like with most other salsas I have tried. these are really good with corn/tortilla chips or on tacos.
Veronika C.
Warrensburg, MO
This is my most favorite salsa! It has the most authentic taste, and so fresh, you would think it was just made! I love that I can buy On The Border salsa at WalMart instead of waiting to go to the restaurant. This salsa pairs well with just about everything!
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
This is my favorite store bought salsa. I like the restaurant style salsa and this is very similar to that. Very reasonably priced and I eat it on everything that could possibly go with salsa. The flavor is excellent and well balanced
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
I love the consistency and texture of this salsa. It tastes so good. When I was pregnant I used to crave salsa all the time. This was the brand I would buy, and let me tell you it was dee-li-ciousss
frances m.
Nothing special about this product. I bought it because I really love the salsa they serve at their restaurant, however this taste like any other salsa. The only good thing is the price 1.98 at Walmart for 16 oz. It's not as chunky as other brands.
Desiree g.
If you have never tried this then you need to stop everything and go get a jar! Absolutely the most delicious jared salsa I have ever had! We got this for a get together once and thought we would give it a shot and everyone, literally everyone raves about it asking where we got it and if we had more! A party must have!
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
My favorite store bought salsa so far. It has good flavor and a little kick to it, but not overly hot. Wish it was a bit thicker, but other than that, it's good.
Monica D.
Conway, AR
My favorite store bought salsa when I don't have time to make my own. I love to put it on breakfast burritos. Great price! I love to pair it with the On the Border tortilla chips.