On The Border Salsa Medium uploaded by Raynell B.

BY ON THE BORDER #27 in Salsa

On The Border® Medium Salsa.

Mexican grill & cantina.

All natural.

Quality promise. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Veronika C.
Warrensburg, MO
This is my most favorite salsa! It has the most authentic taste, and so fresh, you would think it was just made! I love that I can buy On The Border salsa at WalMart instead of waiting to go to the restaurant. This salsa pairs well with just about everything!
Kaelon H.
Hattiesburg, MS
Love on the border salsa. It is the best salsa ever. It's not too expensive, and it's usually available at every grocery store etc. it's probably not healthy but I could eat the whole jar by myself in one sitting! I definitely recommend.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
This is my favorite store bought salsa. I like the restaurant style salsa and this is very similar to that. Very reasonably priced and I eat it on everything that could possibly go with salsa. The flavor is excellent and well balanced
Monica D.
Conway, AR
My favorite store bought salsa when I don't have time to make my own. I love to put it on breakfast burritos. Great price! I love to pair it with the On the Border tortilla chips.
Elaine J.
Utica, NY
I have purchased this brand many times. I really like this brand over others. Great taste and the family likes it too! Just the right spices added.
This is one of my favorite store bought salsas. It has a slight bit of kick, but nothing over powering.
Alexis S.
Reminds me a little of home and it is so easy to serve to guests. Decorate a little and you've got a party. Serve with it's comrades, like the queso and it'll seem like you didn't buy enough of this stuff.
Katrina S.
Southington , CT
My FAVORITE salsa other than Chilis or a local Mexican restaurant. The consistency is great, I love that it is smooth and not too chunky! It's great with On the Border chips as well! I can find it at Stop and Shop and it is priced just the same as any other brand! The flavor is great and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Nicole V.
Really yummy salsa! its thick, but not too thick and chunky, but the veggies (especially the onions) aren't crunchy an gross textured like with most other salsas I have tried. these are really good with corn/tortilla chips or on tacos.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
My favorite store bought salsa so far. It has good flavor and a little kick to it, but not overly hot. Wish it was a bit thicker, but other than that, it's good.