GroceryPantryOn The Border
Mexican Grill & Cantina Salsa MIld

On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina Salsa MIld

by On The Border

On The Border® Mexican Grill & Cantina Mild Salsa.

Quality promise.

All natural.

Love the restaurant but....best best choice salsa is great! ! Ever try it? ?
Start your review of On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina Salsa MIld!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina Salsa MIld uploaded by Lucy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Good flavor salsa with pleasent taste . our favorite salsa purchased in our house. I highly recommend this salsa.
Samantha P.
Ft Montgomery, NY
This salsa is okay. Probably on par with the Tostitos brand. It is very affordable and convenient. I don’t like the idea of always having processed foods but if you need a salsa that’s easy and fast this is a good option.
Casey S.
Denver, CO
This salsa is yummy! Their chips also are great with this! I still prefer authentic salsa because I live in a very Hispanic area with 10 taco places within walking distance and of course you cannot beat ordering fresh made salsa with you meals, but this salsa come pretty dang close!
Alexis  F.
Linthicum Hts, MD
My all time favorite salsa! It taste just like the kind they give you at an authentic Mexican restaurant. 10/10
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Big Lots
This is a nice salsa. It's thick and chunky - high on vegetable taste, but low on the spice meter. I enjoyed the taste, and would definitely purchase again.
Natasha L.
Lumberton, MS
By far the best salsa! Not too chunky and not too soupy, perfect mix! I can almost just eat it by the spoonful! Good value, not too pricey.. Offered in mild, medium, and hot if u prefer a more spicy salsa? .
Jared J.
Shreveport, LA
One of my favorite brands of salsa to have at home. It’s so hard to find salsa similar to a restaurant, but this is so close. One of my favorite things to have whenever cooking tacos, nachos, enchiladas, quesadillas, etc.
Lizz J.
PASADENA, MD
OMG!! This salsa is perfect. It is good on nachos and salad. Makes a great party pleaser.
Sasha O.
Clive, IA
I love this as well if you like it hotter. It tastes amazing and goes well with any chips
Christy L.
Tampa, FL
1,150 reviews
Ilove me a good salsa for my chips or also it can be used to marinate chicken and enhance the flavor and I really like this brand it’s very flavorful and affordable and easy to find almost anywhere