On The Border Frozen Margarita Drink Mix uploaded by Kristi❤️ H.On The Border Frozen Margarita Drink Mix uploaded by Danielle H.

BY ON THE BORDER

On the border frozen margarita drink mix 96 oz

• Where can I buy this and how much does it usually cost? I...1 Answers
  • How many margaritas does this normally make? 2 Answers
  • I love their chips and salsa, who knew they had a margari...2 Answers
Brooke G.
This is the best margarita mix i have ever had, its easy to make, it doesn't cost much, and its great quality, i don't know how you could get a better margarita mix for your money.
Shannon G.
Evanston, IL
This bucket is so much fun!  I really like the concept and the mix is just so good. We love to make these in the summer and it's such a great thing to make and take somewhere else! You can make it ahead of time and bring it party to party since it has a lid on it - I love it!
Denise M.
Memphis
This is the best invention since sliced bread!  It is absolutely genius.  Booze, freeze, BOOM!  They are perfect for the pool and I typically have 2-3 in the freezer at any given time.  Very affordable and worth a buy.
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
These are great and very easy for a party! You just pop it in the freezer a few hours before you guest arrive and you have a perfect margarita mix ready to serve.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This stuff is SO good! This stuff is great especially if you are entertaining a large crowd. It is extremely affordable and has a great sweet margarita taste! Will definitely buy again and again! I bring to all the big summer parties we attend.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I have made the most perfect margaritas from this mix.  I have buckets and buckets around my house that i now use to store other knick knacks ha! This is great with Mexican food or just as a refreshing drink on a warm night!  I even put salt around the rim and it feels like I'm on vacation
Kim K.
Woburn, MA
Omg this is the bomb!  Went to a party and tried this for the first time and fell in love, I didn't gain any extra pounds.  It met my expectations 100% and not to bad on the pocketbook, not expensive at all, enjoy your summer with this great product, i'll be buying more.
Teal B.
Jefferson , GA
Marg in a bucket. What more could you ask for? It's a little sweeter than i usually like but it's worth the price. Bring this to a party and you'll be loved until it runs out!
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
For a fun way to have margaritas at the ready, you should buy this bucket :) Add your own tequila (and triple sec if you want that extra kick/flavor) to taste and you are good to go! I used my ice cream scoop and it was like a shaved ice. Has a really good flavor as a mix.
Nikki B.
This is extremely delicious and greatly refreshing! I love that you freeze it so it's super cold and ready to use. It makes life easier especially when ready to party! It's reasonably priced and I recommend it to anyone who likes margaritas! Great for parites, cookouts, or just a fun night at home!
Stephanie D.
Cumming, GA
I can't find this anymore, where do you get it?
Mary S.
Big Rapids, MI
What are some recipes using this?
Meghan C.
I didn't even know this product was on the market. Is it any good?
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How good is this...whats the best drink to make with it?
Bri M.
Doesn't this brand make chips? If they're the ones I am thinking about.. this is probably delicious! Yay or nay?