ON Organic Natural Premium Oil-Free Weave & Wig Conditioner & Detangler Tangerine 2.0 fl oz uploaded by Illsie A.ON Organic Natural Premium Oil-Free Weave & Wig Conditioner & Detangler Tangerine 2.0 fl oz uploaded by Moline S.

BY ORGANIC NATURAL

Becky S.
1,178 reviews
I've used this on a few of my costume wigs and found it to work "ok". It doesn't come with detailed instructions but it did say you could spray it on dry as a detangler and it worked somewhat for the thinner, super straight ones but on anything with volume or waves (not to mention curls) it just made more of a mess.
Illsie A.
Boston, MA
I use this for my 5 year old hair, she have coily thick hair. And lots of baby hair. It's gets the job done. Only set back to this you should spray water water on the section you wish to apply this, because if you lay if on dry hair, after a while your hair will have white spots. So wetting the hair fist will provide great results.
Moline S.
Savannah , GA
I give it a 4 reason why it small container I spend 2 something for it but it works good I have the edge control hair gel which I love hold my hair together need to get something bigger.