BY NETFLIX

"On My Block" follows a quartet of bright, street-savvy friends who are navigating their way through high school, including all the of the triumph, pain and newness they experience along the way. Lifelong friendships are tested as Monse, Ruby, Jamal and Cesar confront the challenges of adolescence and life in their predominantly Hispanic and black neighborhood in South Central Los Angeles in this coming-of-age comedy series.

Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this monse and cesar forever so funny Jamaal and jasmine are the funniest the rest is the drama teens would enkoy this movie vecause of the things that happen or taking place.
♠️~Toni S.
This show wasn’t that interesting at first and didn’t get good towards the middle . After that it got you hooked and hoping for another season ! I love the actors and hope this show has many more seasons to come . Netflix is starting to come out with amazing shows and I can’t wait to watch season two !
Patty D.
Dodge city
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I finished this whole show on a 12 hour trip and it was the best thing I’ve done , it was amazing it had its relatable scenes and it’s a very deep show with a good humorous side.