BY ON-COR #62 in Chicken

On-Cor® Breaded Chicken Parmagiana Patties with Tomato Sauce Family Size 6.
Made with white meat.
Selects.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-136G. see more...

Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
Ok, if you are looking for a good, authentic chicken parm, this is not it.

That being said, we love this in my house. Its a quick and easy meal, just add some pasta. I usually add a different sauce to the noodles and add the chicken on top.
I would buy it again, we tend to have it about once a month because it is a bit salty, but we enjoy it and recommend it.
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.
This product lacks everything of being chicken parmigiana. The pattie is weird processed meat that is super soggy.The sauce has little flavor other than salt. This might be a fast easy oops I forgot to lay something out for dinner meal, but it could be a lot better. just not a fan
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
Salem, OR
For the price these are pretty great if you're on a budget! I don't like anything else by this brand but I would highly recommend this.
Jonathan P.
Jonathan P.
Pinellas Park, FL
For the money these are amazing. This is a huge amount of food for the price! Our Kids love it after a long day with no time to prep a home cooked meal and even our pickiest will eat it. They are decent in the micro or oven.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Love these when I know it is close to dinner. You can just put noodles in a pot an let them boil while the chicken cooking. Add extra sauce and put together when everything is done
Amy R.
Amy R.
Foodie Expert
One of these is great for my small family. I just pop it in the oven and then cook some pasta. Once it's done I put over the pasta and dinner is served. So quick and easy and my picky eater loves it!