BY OMRON

Progress - the best motivation. This advanced gadget counts steps taken, miles walked, and calories burned. Input weight and stride length, then start moving. Pocket Pedometer with 2D SmartSensor Technology Accurate & Motivating Place in your pocket, bag or clip on your hip Steps Distance Calories and Fat Burned Aerobic Steps and Time Track your activity to achieve your goals! Unparalleled Accuracy Our 2D SmartSensor technology consistently records every step. Put it in a pocket, bag or on your waist in the horizontal or vertical position for proven, accurate results. Simple to Read, Easy to Use The large display lets you quickly check your progress throughout the day. Now you can see how far you ve gone or how many calories you ve burned. It s like having a personal trainer motivating you daily to help you go further, do more and set bigger goals. Tracks Daily: see more...

Nina R.
Boulder, CO
I had to buy this to wear for a week as homework for a nutrition class I was taking, and went with this one as it was supposed to be very accurate. And it was, on the days when I remembered to specifically pick out clothing that would work well. I wore jeans that were semi highwaisted one day, and it only picked up on about 1/2 of my steps taken, and when I wore leggings it only picked up on 1/4. For a pedometer that also claims to work when in a pocket, purse, or backpack, I wish they had written a warning that it would only work on pants if it's placed low on the hip.

However, it was very accurate when worn correctly, and I really liked that it automatically remembered my last couple of days' results.
Emily S.
Grayslake, IL
This pedometer is easy to use and very accurate. I wear it on my waste band near my pocket and have never had an issue with losing it. There is a little clip that attaches to you belt loop to secure it.
Remi C.
This babe goes with me everywhere! I always know if I'm being active enough and moving around substantially through out the day. I love this product it's like my MVP (Most Valuable Product) or at least one of them!
Sheila R.
I wear this at work, around the house, and on errands. It is small and easily clips to your waistband. I have accidentally washed it several times and it is still going.
Darby S.
Kyle , TX
Very accurate and easy to use however compared to other step counters i find it hard to remember to wear