BY OMRON #5 in Thermometers

Monique S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually have this to use on my daughter. We just stick it under her armpit and it takes a valid temperature. Much, much better than sticking anything near her rectal area. It can also be used on grown ups, so versatile in a pinch, but we mostly just use it on the little one!
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
Though the downside of this product is waiting 60 seconds to find out your temperature, it's barely even a set back! My favorite thermometer to use to feel assured I have an accurate reading of me or my loved ones. Not expensive either!
Arleen P.
Yakima, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
An affordable thermometer to have in your first aid kit at home. The thermometer is very accurate and only takes 60 seconds to give you a reading. It's nice to know when you need to call or go see a doctor. I think everyone needs one!
joselyne g.
I Been Using This Thermometer For Some Months It's Really Fast It Just last 60 Second To Know. And It Does Work Not Like Other Themometers. That I Like Is That I Can Carry It In My Purse or Just In My Baby Dipper Bag...
Farah M.
Hope Mills , NC
This works perfect, easy to use! Good quality materials, affordable and easy to clean as well. I bought it once and haven't had to replace it or anything. Bought it online, satisfied overall. I would recommend.
Jorge F.
This becomes a must have when you have kids fooling around the house because you never know when a fever could hit. Great functionality and the no mercury is a great way to help the planet as well.
Sana A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So much easier and quicker than old school mercury thermometers. You get quick read outs and you're done. You can buy the single use covers for good hygiene
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
Este termómetro es muy bueno tengo uno desde hace unos meses y me gusta porque mide la temperatura rápido. Siempre hay que tener uno en casa, lo recomiendo
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very good reliable brand i have always been satisfied with this it's a reasonable price and you can find just about any drug store for cheap.
Maquíllate A.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Siempre hay que tenerlo en casa, esta marca de equipos para salud es duradera y excelente calidad, tengo uno desde hace años y está intacto
Zoe C.
Hurricane, WV
Where can I purchase this??
Janet R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does it reallygive temp in 60 sec? I know some similar that say 60 sec but take longer
Roselin H.
Miami FL, 8374 NW 64ST
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Es facil de interpretar?
Heather B.
New York , NY
How well does this work? Do you find it accurate?
Ana Paula G.